Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

this morning she took a shower with a great view, this afternoon she also take another shower and come around in all the apartment with a nude body 

but strange nobody talking about this 

she's the girl who show more nudity and all people complain because she's gone for few days

it is no longer love, it is rabies against her 

wake up everybody, it's life 

... currently this apartment is running good. Not perfect, due to just one girl with a sex life. ;) ... but way better than all the other girl apartments, were it simply do not matter, if the girls are at "home" or not.

I do not see any reason to complain about kamilla presence time, because the apartment is alive, there is even a cute guest girl and Kamilla will certainly be back soon (maybe 1-2 weeks).

I also think that people complain about her absence are her biggest fans. This is different to people complain about some girls in b1/b2 (especially Lola) which they just want to get rid of for good. 

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

Kristy is always jumping on Kaley is she closer to kaley these days than Kami

Yes without question she is BFF with Kaley and not Kami, Kami is an isolationist. She spends most of her time when in the penthouse in her bed with the door closed. Laziest girl ever on RLC hands down

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami wants to live "the life of the rich and famous" but in reality all she owns are some clothes,some cosmetics,her phones,a laptop,a hamster and her suitcase.Her life is almost as big of lie as is the city of Moscow.

Yeah, maybe but she travels a whole lot more than most people do.  So to me she is living that life more than many people do and would like to.  And good for her!!!  She could be sitting around doing nothing but instead she travels and sees the world.  Nothing negative I can find there, unless I am looking to  be bitter.  Just sayin ......

• Like 4