Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

Great to have Kami back.  She looked lovely. She had a long deep and meaningful conversation with Katya in the bathroom before she went to bed.  She seemed to be excited and enjoyed telling Katya about her trip (i think).  Katya appeared to ask a few questions which were all answered openly and positively.  To me it appeared that she had a great holiday.  I would really love to know what they were discussing.  That would maybe through some light on her love life???  Did you manage to hear the conversation Kirtek?  Would appreciate your comments.

2 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Great to have Kami back.  She looked lovely. She had a long deep and meaningful conversation with Katya in the bathroom before she went to bed.  She seemed to be excited and enjoyed telling Katya about her trip (i think).  Katya appeared to ask a few questions which were all answered openly and positively.  To me it appeared that she had a great holiday.  I would really love to know what they were discussing.  That would maybe through some light on her love life???  Did you manage to hear the conversation Kirtek?  Would appreciate your comments.

No, they were discussing mainly about the show she is going to be in with Kristy and Kaley and whether or not she will wear a wig or cut her hair. She said she has been thinking of cutting her hair for the last 4 months and she is still thinking to do it, but hesitating, as the girls seemed to have found some wig (in Spain, if I got it right). Nothing about her love life. Before in the kitchen, Kristy tried to put the talking on this subject but was immediately stopped by Kami. It has to remain outside RLC. Her suitcase seemed to have been forgotten between planes.The good point is that Kami looks very happy.