Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Lol..tought Leo would sleep in livingroom but seems he sleeps in bedroom with gay..sorry Gary and Dora..so nothing will happen in any of the two bedrooms..as bad as it can be.Another house of...nothing,but really who expect something to happen when they always sleep with the bedrrom door full open.

34 pages and counting. One suggestion for all my friends here. We all know this apartment is crap and has not shown any signs of improvement.Why update the thread at all ?

If there is any action at all, we can upload some pics.

• Like 2

It is not my profile here to develop negative reviews and pessimists for an apartment that launches the project.
In this case however, and since it is already the third repertoire of Jeka I will make my first exception.

Someone here has managed to find something, however small, that justifies to spend some time accompanying this apartment and this strange group ... Even by the time line?

Comments are made in comparison to this following and being traçadp in the same line of the worst that we have in RLC, which are the apartments Barcelonas (Barca 1 and 2).
To reinforce this comparison, on the uktima date there we had a party with the girls and boys where the main bathroom had its cam covered by a towel.And the B2 apartment is exclusively premium ..

In the following line here they will soon be able to overcome this example ..

I wonder if it is interesting for VH to have this model of failure and dissatisfaction of their users reprinted here.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

i remember lora/max on rlc few years ago she was pregnant and she left just few days before the baby come ,she was very close

Yes! Lora took the pregnancy and her performance to the RLC project, until practically days before giving birth.
It was at this time that I subscribed to the site. Really he did not let the "ball" fall there,