Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The worst example of RLC mode, you lack completed. But we still hope that our Barca (VH) will turn out to be much better and more exciting than its reference matrix.
Correcting the flaws, and I believe VH will work with this with Jeka.
At least hope in this I want to have. ,::)

"rlc mode" that's funny, not easy to find people to do great performance...even the best sluts have problems with cams occasionally

37 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

A great company of good-looking friends living under one roof and having fun with each other. New apartment features three girls and two male participants, who love running parties, dancing and having fun.

ok great but vh just missed to add " BUT OUTSIDE"

Well think they were honest..they just didn't sayed the roof would be Other and not of the new house.

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The 5 are back obviously partied all day 

They all look tired,just like westerday night,that Leo looked to had party to death hehe,now they gona so some dances moves,some showers,an tease in bed and that's it.At least it's an nice house to sleep...

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

They really need hallway cams ASAP.  Unless they are in the rooms  you just can't find them. It especially bad if they close the kitchen door. 

yes i noticed that one girl closed the kitchen door during one minute,i think this leo don't smoke only cigarettes

• Upvote 1