Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least in my case it's both cams of livingroom doing that(the cam2 and 3).

Experienced it too. Was too late too collect data for send to support. Next time will be faster :biggrin: As its only the living room casm I think we can sort out ISP problems. Must be a faulty cable or connection I guess.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Experienced it too. Was too late too collect data for send to support. Next time will be faster :biggrin: As its only the living room casm I think we can sort out ISP problems. Must be a faulty cable or connection I guess.

Lets hope they can fix it soon.

• Like 1

Looking at the plant of the house i can see that even an single new cam would put things a loss less with blind spots..an cam in the in one of the corners of corridor that filmed straight forward would let us see were they are etc.

28 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

and the other couple too,did they just realized they are in the wrong place and not made for vh....

All of them westerday were super nice and big smiles..today for some reason..they seem a lot less happy.Specialy the girl that is alone in bedroom,think someone plan didn't go as them planied.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All of them westerday were super nice and big smiles..today for some reason..they seem a lot less happy.Specialy the girl that is alone in bedroom,think someone plan didn't go as them planied.

and when you go sleep with bra on for a girl it's not a good sign,i will be not surprised to see them all left soon

• Upvote 1