Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

Now a huge explosion, there's something going on or one of them is playing CoD with the speakers turned up loud. WTF?!

I wish I could help ya guy but I rarely do anything more than click on the living room for a sec.  Why waste my time?  We already know the apartment is dead.  Please don't think I am being rude or slamming you.  I just don't go there...

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I wish I could help ya guy but I rarely do anything more than click on the living room for a sec.  Why waste my time?  We already know the apartment is dead.  Please don't think I am being rude or slamming you.  I just don't go there...

Up to you, it's a weird noise, that sounds like a gunfight with automatic weapons, that's all I can make of it. Obviously it's probably not, wierd anyway.

Already same to you boys and girls..the girls get scared because the ghost of Leo!!There is an identity living in livingroom(Leo)but were is him!?Exactly it's an dam ghost and appears late late at night and scares the girls..and..Gary.

11 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

bra and panties on for sleeping,same thing in other bedroom,i don't recognize vh

788693Capture20170807004248779.jpg

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i got behind here & just read 9 pages so i'll give my 2 cents. the tub scene would be fine except that nothing happened before so i'm sure it was not sincere & they did it out of desperation. the cams for me just go to white screen occasionally but i don't know what happens after that because i don't watch this place for more than 1 minute per day total. if something were to happen you guys would say so here. this apt should just be ignored completely & vanish at the end of whatever mandatory period for rent or whatever. these guys have nothing to build a reputation on & there are actually other apts that have things going on. i can't believe that i even took the time to write this. they don't deserve any attention at all. anyway sorry for rambling but there just isn't anything to say about this place.good or bad they have nothing. p.s. i still don't know who is who & each minute that goes by i care even less.

Agree with both.They say that the bathtub was an romantic..passionate thing..but anyone's that watched seen how so much planied and staged everything was.And indeed it was the first thing that happened in the house,but at least and being fare Gary and Dora seem to be the only ones trying to do something for the house continue,now the others three residents(or two..not sure if Leo can be considered one)aren't changing absoluty nothing.This house it's Totaly diferent of any other in VH and doesn't live up to VH reputation.Maybe they still can change the things for better till end of month,but sadly have the feeling that at least three of them don't wish or want that.And lets face it..they aren't the principal responsables for what it's going one..it's the person that(badly)choose all of them.