Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, laptyratic1 said:

the bed cameras are too closer for them they are scared :biggrin:

The sad thing is that is true.If usualy they look a lot to cams and don't feel very confortable then imagine two of them nude on bed having sex...hehe..and the worst one that doesn't seem to like cams it's that never present Leo..that one even less changes of doing it.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just one ideia,that other house that is closing  it's also of the same manager..why don't they all move to there..the house it's small but most of the time only two or three are in the house and almost no places without cam.

See now where all they are 'hidden' at S&S,A house... 4 in that little space

I know you can't please everyone (especially on CC) however this was their first time in front of camera. You really think all the comments here are going to motivate them to do more? Give them a chance to get use to have sex in front of a camera.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I know you can't please everyone (especially on CC) however this was their first time in front of camera. You really think all the comments here are going to motivate them to do more? Give them a chance to get use to have sex in front of a camera.

Well that again brings me to the point why they are there when they know they have problems in front of cams. I don't volunteer to go to the air force when I know I am afraid of height...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Why does everyone have to please everyone!?we just saying what we see,the manager wired them,they are in an VH house,what sort happened tonight it's an Things that's happen very fast in the cam site..would say that they need first to be on cam and not hide so much,then they can do the rest.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that again brings me to the point why they are there when they know they have problems in front of cams. I don't volunteer to go to the air force when I know I am afraid of height...

Exactly just what I said Also jabba.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I understand what you are saying, but the comments don't came here from nothing.... come from 5 days with 0... Almost all the time away from the apartment, when they are there, normally at blind spots... During 5 days we don't see anything (no kisses, no cudling, no relations) between them... nothing ... 0 ... nicles 

They don't seem to be the persons who have problems with nudity.. And if they are all dancer, even better because they are use to it since kids... So they aren't shy... The thing that i see here is that they are only friends

but let see what happens on the future.. they have more 3 weeks to show what they can do 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

if leo or another guy sleep with xenia the blonde and the other girl left it can be interesting but till two girls sleeping together there is not many chance to see something in my opinion

On the contrary there's a lot to see😁