Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Feel sorry for Dora having that panic attacks at night. But in general this place is a night time only appartement. Never anybody home during daytime... And Leo might be the ghost poor Dora is afraid of...

Trying to have some hopes Regard this house but it's just an hopeless case,Gary and two of the blondes are in house but they just vanished all cams as usual,always vanishing and vanishing cams,why didn't Jeka westerday sayed to them..don't vanish cams all the time because give bad image and viewers don't like it..nothing to see were..maybe they gona other wc in dark session of "romantic" sex..but truly that's far far from being enought,they just do everything the wrong way and so it's normal we don't believe or trusty them an bit.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Trying to have some hopes Regard this house but it's just an hopeless case,Gary and two of the blondes are in house but they just vanished all cams as usual,always vanishing and vanishing cams,why didn't Jeka westerday sayed to them..don't vanish cams all the time because give bad image and viewers don't like it..nothing to see were..maybe they gona other wc in dark session of "romantic" sex..but truly that's far far from being enought,they just do everything the wrong way and so it's normal we don't believe or trusty them an bit.

Yesterday they took a step in the right direction. And at once in two positions.

1) Something happened for the first time in the house!

2) They intuitively understood - just fucking is not enough. To this, Nina and Alan came yesterday, before ten days they fucked 5-8 times per day. Now they started doing themed evenings. For just a fuck - does not give a rating.

If they are inventive. Active. Positive and cheerful. That may well not only remain, but also become one of the best. They have beauty and nice apartment. On the equipment they need to configure cameras (which constantly reset the picture and reboot in LR) and it is possible to change several angles. It does not bother me at all - that they spend some time near the cupboard. Believe me, they will put a camera there - it will be watched 5 minutes day. For there is nothing interesting there. And if they need to do something outside the cameras, they will do it, even if there are more than 100 cams in the house.

But if the rates are not raised further. A good evening - once a week, they will not save the apartment. They are like artists or dancers. Why not use it?

Ok - I'm sure girls are not lesbian or even bi (they do not look like bi/lesbian by behavior). But can live with it. Parties. Guests. Fun. Maybe the guys - they are hiding from the project.

And availability. There are 5 people in the house. But the house is empty more often than single or twin apartments. Empty rooms will not earn them money. And do not give fun for us.

While this is a company of colleagues (something related to dancing). And nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yesterday they took a step in the right direction. And at once in two positions.

2) They intuitively understood - just fucking is not enough. To this, Nina and Alan came yesterday, before ten days they fucked 5-8 times per day. Now they started doing themed evenings. For just a fuck - does not give a rating.

If they are inventive. Active. Positive and cheerful. That may well not only remain, but also become one of the best. They have beauty and nice apartment. On the equipment they need to configure cameras (which constantly reset the picture and reboot in LR) and it is possible to change several angles. It does not bother me at all - that they spend some time near the cupboard. Believe me, they will put a camera there - it will be watched 5 minutes day. For there is nothing interesting there. And if they need to do something outside the cameras, they will do it, even if there are more than 100 cams in the house.

But if the rates are not raised further. A good evening - once a week, they will not save the apartment. They are like artists or dancers. Why not use it?

Ok - I'm sure girls are not lesbian or even bi (they do not look like bi/lesbian by behavior). But can live with it. Parties. Guests. Fun. Maybe the guys - they are hiding from the project.

And availability. There are 5 people in the house. But the house is empty more often than single or twin apartments. Empty rooms will not earn them money. And do not give fun for us.

While this is a company of colleagues (something related to dancing). And nothing more.

Time to find new people for this home, I don't care to watch this house anymore

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Time to find new people for this home, I don't care to watch this house anymore

they've dogged it for too long. we don't need an orgy every day but we need something & they are doing nothing. it's only my ocd that even brings me to read this thread. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Agree in a lot of your points groomy.And just like you said won't be an one time sex that will save the house.Other problem i see it's indeed they aren't active or inventive or nothing..my view of this house,what i most see when i look to it(and think most of users looking to coments)is....an Totaly empty big nice house..a couple of them(mainly Gary and Dora come several times to the house for small amounts of time and then leave..same regard Stacy but she it's even less in house..Leo doesn't exist with exception of half dozen hours in cams and house..the only active moment and worth of VH name(the wc sex)was one of the most forced,staged and unnatural sex,"romantic" moments i seen in VH.This ends in the major question..didn't this five residents were interview and explained to them what they should at least in an minimal way do?Seems an very bad choose of cast,and any doubt of if we just need to look to the house.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree in a lot of your points groomy.And just like you said won't be an one time sex that will save the house.Other problem i see it's indeed they aren't active or inventive or nothing..my view of this house,what i most see when i look to it(and think most of users looking to coments)is....an Totaly empty big nice house..a couple of them(mainly Gary and Dora come several times to the house for small amounts of time and then leave..same regard Stacy but she it's even less in house..Leo doesn't exist with exception of half dozen hours in cams and house..the only active moment and worth of VH name(the wc sex)was one of the most forced,staged and unnatural sex,"romantic" moments i seen in VH.This ends in the major question..didn't this five residents were interview and explained to them what they should at least in an minimal way do?Seems an very bad choose of cast,and any doubt of if we just need to look to the house.

the people should be made to watch vh & read cc for a couple of days & then if they don't want to do anything they don't have to sign up & we won't have to waste our time trashing their behavior. i'd much rather be saying that "dory was so hot last night when gary was pounding the shit out of her. this apt is on my must watch list". sorry but it's exactly the opposite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1