Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

ATTITUDE..think that's one of the major keys in this house,residents sinse day one..you look to every other house in VH and ayone of the residents look forced,that don't like to be in the place,that don't care..this five residents have that attitude sinse day one,don't remember an house were the first days(that usualy are important)people didn't stay in house by Night  and tried to catch viewers atention,this place and people in it remember awaful lot that terrible Amy and her blonde friend place..that VH let them stay online for months with Basicaly an empty house most of the time and only some teases from time to time and nothing more..till finaly the closed the house due to inactivity..the question is...we seen them act fast when in other places the people don't do nothing,will They  do the same were or because of the manager things will be diferent in this case..Just look all the other houses..everyone one of them has something happening almost every day..this place....could be an intire week of absoluty nothing.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Reinforcement of each point observed above.

And I include that saving this place or starting to walk in this direction depends solely and exclusively on conveying real intent and purpose. This is part of these five members here.

Opening a place with reserved or blind spots, did not help and does not help at all here. And their attitudes in evidencing it, more so.

On day 14 (its beginning) in a timid but more efficient way the 3 girls begin to move in this intention. Obviously it is necessary to have continuity.

What we have seen (?) Yesterday overturns and nullifies this intention.
They may be bothered by our comments here, but none is unintentional or unjustified.

Carol, added to Arthur and made a significant difference. With the return of Sandra and Serge (advertised on vacation), that place may inflame even more.

Jeff and Violet, also reinforced on an equal footing with Alice and Pavel.

So the question here to Jeka and VH. What is the intention of preparing and promoting what we have here? Preterm and emergency delivery due to the other intemperes that the site has passed and is passing?

A few more days and we will have our answer.

Again I agree with your point of view and apparently you also agree with mine.

It is only up to them now to make us believe that we can be wrong.

In time: the above points also serve as the North of the compass to another place that we have seen deliberate failures here. Maria and Grisha.
On a positive note, at least they are afraid to find their own way back. Unfortunately they already found, but still did not realize (the four, M, S, G, O) of it.
It's under your eyes, but you still do not see it.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

In time: the above points also serve as the North of the compass to another place that we have seen deliberate failures here. Maria and Grisha.
On a positive note, at least they are afraid to find their own way back. Unfortunately they already found, but still did not realize (the four, M, S, G, O) of it.

In time: the (highlighted) points above, also serve as the north of the bus to another place that we have seen deliberate failures here. Maria and Grisha.
On the plus side, at least they are trying to find their own way back. Unfortunately they already found, but still did not realize (the four, M, S, G, O) of it.

:cool:

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

There is not reason(based on their beyavour)to believe thing will change in next day,week..they do the same every day,sinse start They don't like being on the house,that's specialy obvious in the tall skinny blonde,Leo and one of the other blondes,to me it's obvious..they just doing the efort(very minimal)for recieve some kind of $ in the end of month.

15 minutes ago, ptreta said:

You are right, but we can all be deceived, and many Russian voyers come to visit because the conversation can be very erudite and makes the house very pleasant.

Maybe if they can catch them they few hours they are indeed in the house..or that are on cams and not hided in one of places without cams..would call this five residents(well more four and Leo the ghost)everything less pleasant...

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Talvez se eles conseguirem pegá-los algumas horas eles estão realmente na casa ... ou que estão em câmeras e não se esconderam em um lugar sem cams ... chamaria esses cinco residentes (bem mais quatro e Leo o fantasma) tudo menos agradável ...

You're quite right, it's been five minutes of good will.

• Upvote 1

Well..just to resume to the people that didn't watch it..today this "VH house" was...they weren't in home most of the time..they arrive at night..they were some minutes doing nothing in livingroom..they eat in something in that table far far from any cam..and they gone to bed.some call it "reallife"..myself call it..an all lot of..nothing.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well..just to resume to the people that didn't watch it..today this "VH house" was...they weren't in home most of the time..they arrive at night..they were some minutes doing nothing in livingroom..they eat in something in that table far far from any cam..and they gone to bed.some call it "reallife"..myself call it..an all lot of..nothing.

Please stop commenting when the do-nothings do nothing. They will be forgotten soon 

• Upvote 1