Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this is directed at everyone in the forum & especially the people that have watched this apt hoping that something would happen. i will probably sound like an idiot because what i am going to say allthough true does not sync with my preferences. when vh started the archives they asked for volunteers to save the moments for future viewing. i along with several others that you may be familiar with did volunteer & we have been saving moments for the past few months. the total will soon reach 10,000. these moments are not limited to sex (though that is certainly what i care about the most by far) but also includes everyday stuff like showers, cooking, cleaning, parties, conversations, etc. (hopefully nude whenever possible) allthough vhtv is a sex site it is 1st a reallife voyeur site. (told you i would sound crazy) part of the responsibility that we moment ops have is to record the history in the making of what does go on . if that sounds weird just think about how much info is passed on in these pages of the forum. without that recorded history we would eventually forget everything & have nothing to talk about. also it is necessary to record events that only a few of us care about but those that care about stuff like blanket sex & failures of this apt to deliver anything of what 99% of us want to see still deserve to have that available since they pay for that service. also there are some here that want to see gary & leo & they have paid for that & deserve to have it available for their pleasure whenever possible. as far as the archive for this apt goes we all know that there has been nothing going on except the showers & the waiting to see if someone would have sex or not. this is the history of a failed apt & if nothing else should serve as an example of how not to run a voyeur site. soon this place will be gone but the lessons learned here will hopefully make the future apts much better. as for the almost hot moment between gary & dora i was the 1 that saved it. vh said that there was a technical problem that prevented it from playing so they deleted it. from what i can recall dora wanted to have sex but gary didn't. whether he is gay & didn't want to fuck a girl or some other reason i don't know. but everything that's been said bad about this place is true. it is the worst apt for sex & nudity & attendence in voyeur site history & will soon hopefully be just a distant memory. but thanks to the dedicated moment ops it will be available as a lesson in what not to do. thanks for your patience.

I wait for the day Panda and Dog will have more moments like SXLGD :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

It's also bad that for the third Saturday night in a row they are nowhere to be found.  They'll come home at 2am and go to sleep. They'll do some silly show tomorrow. They'll wear the same lingerie for an hour and VH will put that in the archives. 

they are anna&alex in reverse.  they party just as much but always somewhere else.  

23 hours ago, Sparkles said:

They use the same expression to Teya&Stan / Eva&Mark house

exactly my point.  after saying they are being kicked out, they go on to say they are welcome to return.  they clearly do not know what the term kicked out means.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

this is directed at everyone in the forum & especially the people that have watched this apt hoping that something would happen. i will probably sound like an idiot because what i am going to say allthough true does not sync with my preferences. when vh started the archives they asked for volunteers to save the moments for future viewing. i along with several others that you may be familiar with did volunteer & we have been saving moments for the past few months. the total will soon reach 10,000. these moments are not limited to sex (though that is certainly what i care about the most by far) but also includes everyday stuff like showers, cooking, cleaning, parties, conversations, etc. (hopefully nude whenever possible) allthough vhtv is a sex site it is 1st a reallife voyeur site. (told you i would sound crazy) part of the responsibility that we moment ops have is to record the history in the making of what does go on . if that sounds weird just think about how much info is passed on in these pages of the forum. without that recorded history we would eventually forget everything & have nothing to talk about. also it is necessary to record events that only a few of us care about but those that care about stuff like blanket sex & failures of this apt to deliver anything of what 99% of us want to see still deserve to have that available since they pay for that service. also there are some here that want to see gary & leo & they have paid for that & deserve to have it available for their pleasure whenever possible. as far as the archive for this apt goes we all know that there has been nothing going on except the showers & the waiting to see if someone would have sex or not. this is the history of a failed apt & if nothing else should serve as an example of how not to run a voyeur site. soon this place will be gone but the lessons learned here will hopefully make the future apts much better. as for the almost hot moment between gary & dora i was the 1 that saved it. vh said that there was a technical problem that prevented it from playing so they deleted it. from what i can recall dora wanted to have sex but gary didn't. whether he is gay & didn't want to fuck a girl or some other reason i don't know. but everything that's been said bad about this place is true. it is the worst apt for sex & nudity & attendence in voyeur site history & will soon hopefully be just a distant memory. but thanks to the dedicated moment ops it will be available as a lesson in what not to do. thanks for your patience.

Very well said and agree almost completely.The thing is this house(that's is Probrably the worst one ever in VH)hardy can appeal neither to voyeur life fans(mainly because most of the time nothing more to see than coachs,chairs etc) or people that prefer an more hardcore thing and less chat..won't be lying(and the VH clients know that)when i say that this five residents are on cam just few hours a day or night,and most of the time what we deserve it's an empty house.Its the first house were i feel the never cared or hardly tried.The fault of all this can be divided equal by two parts..the manager first(that choose the house and choose the residents)and of course all five residents.When most of them only come to the house by night to sleep sinse day one(Unbeliable the tall blonde and Leo)and after three weeks absoluty changed and it's sayed..they are awakening...then nothing more needed to say.We see the place daily..nobody changed an thing..nobody awake absoluty from nothing.The truth it's in almost all VH users coments.

Dear tenants, maybe this is your style of live and it's ok no problem.. but this is not the way to stay on VH.. And I'm not talking about you don't wanna do something (sex or else) but about the way you hide every moment in this apt leaving it most of the time empty... Door closed, voices in an hide hall.. The only moments we can see you are when you come back in the night (2 or 3am), then you stay few minutes on the coach looking your phone, tv, then smoking, crazy parties with candles, showers no exciting, a boy without a boner and another boy who comes back at home one day yes one day no...Really.. You're the most mysterious roommates I've ever seen... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Dear tenants, maybe this is your style of live and it's ok no problem.. but this is not the way to stay on VH.. And I'm not talking about you don't wanna do something (sex or else) but about the way you hide every moment in this apt leaving it most of the time empty... Door closed, voices in an hide hall.. The only moments we can see you are when you come back in the night (2 or 3am), then you stay few minutes on the coach looking your phone, tv, then smoking, crazy parties with candles, showers no exciting, a boy without a boner and another boy who comes back at home one day yes one day no...Really.. You're the most mysterious roommates I've ever seen... 

hopefully the no name do nothings will go back to where they came from very soon. or watch chloe/james, eva/teya/, eric/layla. what's that you say? they are offline? still more action than this place!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

for those of you who may have been (or still are) members of RLC, we did have the opportunity to learn things from them.

for example, we learned how to act like complete assholes vis-a-vis their customers. ::)

More importantly, we learned that some people take a VERY long time to get used to the cameras.

if this was to happen, the payoff would be pretty good.  

if it doesnt happen, they will leave of their own volition.  the hidden life they are leading will take far too much of a toll on them.

1 minute ago, hampelo said:

for those of you who may have been (or still are) members of RLC, we did have the opportunity to learn things from them.

for example, we learned how to act like complete assholes vis-a-vis their customers ::)

more importantly, we learned that some people take a 

take a what?