Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

55 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Dear tenants, maybe this is your style of live and it's ok no problem.. but this is not the way to stay on VH.. And I'm not talking about you don't wanna do something (sex or else) but about the way you hide every moment in this apt leaving it most of the time empty... Door closed, voices in an hide hall.. The only moments we can see you are when you come back in the night (2 or 3am), then you stay few minutes on the coach looking your phone, tv, then smoking, crazy parties with candles, showers no exciting, a boy without a boner and another boy who comes back at home one day yes one day no...Really.. You're the most mysterious roommates I've ever seen... 

mystery has value!

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This is no mystery..it's just patetic and it's giving bad rep to VH for three weeks now.

I said exactly that to James from VH in a private message 2 weeks ago.  He read my message but never replied.  Pathetic

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I said exactly that to James from VH in a private message 2 weeks ago.  He read my message but never replied.  Pathetic

Imagine if this house were from other unknown manager or something..after one or two weeks of the almost no activity or presence the residents had to change and be a lot more active or then kicked out because no activity........

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Finally action in the bathroom :biggrin:

SXLGDBat1.JPGSXLGDBat2.JPGSXLGDBat3.JPG

Finaly "someone" visits the dark..lifeless place..and of course could only be an bat.Bet even him looked to the place and just leaved.But on an "positive" one of the blond took an Back shower to shower so...archive moment catch...title..the wc it's awakening..hot blonde in amazingly hot..sexy..Back cam shower.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Wait wait wait... There is a suitcase on the bed... Gary and Dora are leaving?????

To me seems they are preparing the one time a week only event,or thing or what it is..probarably just an unnatural "party"..and that as 99% by them will not involve much nudity and even less sex.They are totaly in the wrong cam site..

• Upvote 1

just peeked in to see 4 of them are actually home at midnight including Leo. They're all fully dressed of course. I guess the "show" tonight  was the other blonde shaving her legs facing the camera in the bath a couple hours ago

Do they ever drink in the house? And are we not surprised Gary had a suitcase full of costume dresses today?

• Upvote 1

It is a sorry assed state of affairs when a redline on the timeline shows that the most exciting thing to happen in this apartment s a fricking bat flying around in the bathroom.  VH, you have had a virtual plethora of complaints relative to this apartment.  You and Jeka both should both be ashamed of yourselves.  For that matter if Teya was close you could have put her in here along with Ray and Violet.  It is a lot nicer and bigger than both the apartments they occupied/occupy now.  I can't imagine the horde of people that use my business complaining for 3 weeks and me not making the necessary changes.  What's up with you people?  Can't you hear your subscribers?  Or do we all go to Alex and Anna and complain to them?  Sorry, that last sentence I just had to get in...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1