Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

I'm done with this forum. Every time I write something (the same thoughts like most of all) I'm the only one who is judged. Everyone wants closed this apt and for everyone is ok, but if I write the same thing to close or I don't like the tenants I'm judged. I'm done. I'm out. I don't need to write nothing more here. In the future I will keep my thoughts to myself.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I'm done with this forum. Every time I write something (the same thoughts like most of all) I'm the only one who is judged. Everyone wants closed this apt and for everyone is ok, but if I write the same thing to close or I don't like the tenants I'm judged. I'm done. I'm out. I don't need to write nothing more here. In the future I will keep my thoughts to myself.

My my, aren't we sensitive 

58 minutes ago, mib82 said:

All I can say is, good luck! Easier said than done. Trust me, the addiction is real. Probably the best way is to quit cold turkey and never go to either the.voyeur site or camcaps ever again. If you just try to quit CC inevitably what happens is that you'll miss something on the voyeur site and you'll start looking to camcaps to fill the blanks. Soon, someone will say something and you'll feel the need to respond and bam, back again. Like I said, good luck! 

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

What..never seen that happening mib82,but even if happen keep participating,at least the VH forum is an "clean" place were most acept the others opinions.keep talkinnnngggg hehe.

I would repectfully request that everyone stop writing comments in this forum and I ask that all VH subscribers stop viewing the apt anymore then is needed to see that nothing special is happening. Only post pics of nudity nothing more.

It's the only way folks! Let's do this for a week and see if it has an effect. Are you in?

• Like 1