Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

10 hours ago, mib82 said:

This is the situation on VH in two months:

- Carol and Artur (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->[closed]

- Tony and Margaret (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->[closed]

- Others houses (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->technical issues [offline]->[online]

- SXGD house (no sex, nothing of nothing of nothing, hidden spots): no technical issues, always online.

Maybe there is an explanation, maybe not. Maybe it’s only a big joke to us. I hope to not see any other Jeka’s house in this project. He cares only his money and he doesn’t give a fuck of us, of what the residents should do and whatever else. He could talk and let them do something but no, nothing! He could move cams more close and put cams in hidden spots but no, nothing! He read CC and the only thing he does is laughing with his friends Alice and Pavel. Nothing him, nothing these useless residents. This house is the worst waste of time thing I ever seen. 

Totaly agree,the fact this place it's still online should horrie all VH users,an house opened at one month and an half,zero comitment from all 5residents,no activity at all,an manager as comited to the place as the residents,never seen an more obvious case that only the $ is the important,in this case ZERO care for the users.Thats why don't want more houses from this manager,totaly desrespect for VH clients.

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder if these cats actually do party and fuck, but after getting on cam just couldn't do it to the extent required. Just trying to figure out what Jeka was thinking. Did he get fooled by them? 

Even if he was fooled by them(all five of them)that's doesn't justifies or explain the no caring for the house,the only new cam he puted never worked good and that thing stayed in house an couple of weeks till it vanished..any manager should take care of his projects..this manager seems fine seing an empty house,residents doing nothing,running of cam to have sex etc.And in some days this Nothing's will recieve an paycheck and same regard the manager,we VH clients who cares.

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

now we know who's watching this apt... 

Screenshot_1622.pngScreenshot_1623.png

Hehe..congrats Jeka for having the worst house and residents ever in any cam site.And thanks for caring VH users..ps..in an couple days..PAYCHECK..for you and them..seems that's all it's matter(for some).

My lead isn't the sharpest in the pencil drawer, but I think I figured out the problem.  They are  eating too many carbohydrates and the metabolism has been reduced to that of a sick cockroach on its back.  You know the sight, every once and a while, they try to turn over but cant, so they go back to sleep.  I have a feeling this may be the next apartment available.  Who do you want to see in their apartment after SXGD leave of course?