Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Normally I do not speak of this appart, but I could not resist to post this picture. This is proof that Gary has a pussy ..11978228-c035-4346-ab14-f49bc68a35d5.png.. sorry Gary but you like to laugh at us by your attitude, and well I also laugh at you

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, martyen said:

Normally I do not speak of this appart, but I could not resist to post this picture. This is proof that Gary has a pussy ..11978228-c035-4346-ab14-f49bc68a35d5.png.. sorry Gary but you like to laugh at us by your attitude, and well I also laugh at you

Hehe,by the way were the fake couple "trying" to have sex again...anotehr monthy another payment.Really really thanks VH for this nonesense.

il y a 8 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hehe, par la façon dont le couple était faux « essayer » d'avoir de relations sexuelles ... anotehr Monthy autre payment.Really vraiment merci VH pour cette nonesense.

Hi ZE81, I wanted to talk about Jeka for his bad management of both apartments (Alice / Pavel and this one) . and I saw the active timeline I watched to find this capture. I am desperate even if I do not look at this apartment, because Alice / Pavel I'm no longer fan like in the beginning, especially of Alice his change of attitude disappointed me, but I meant that in his page but I'm not even sure to do so.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hi ZE81, I wanted to talk about Jeka for his bad management of both apartments (Alice / Pavel and this one) . and I saw the active timeline I watched to find this capture. I am desperate even if I do not look at this apartment, because Alice / Pavel I'm no longer fan like in the beginning, especially of Alice his change of attitude disappointed me, but I meant that in his page but I'm not even sure to do so.

Couldn't agree more with you.Saing that of Jeka for long time,himself gives the bad exemple not being almost never in his own place,then he opens this Nothing's place and totaly seems to not care about viewers at all.Usualy VH listen to us and try to make something..but in this case bad luck..and it's obvious why.Really as an VH fan it's sad to see this.Never an house and residents were more about the $$$ and less about the user.Other cam sites should show this place when they want to show that their houses aren't that bad..compared to this.

il y a 4 minutes, ze81 a dit :

N'a pas pu être plus d'accord avec you.Saing celui de Jeka depuis longtemps, lui-même donne le mauvais exemple ne pas être presque jamais à sa place, puis il ouvre ce lieu de rien et semble totalement de ne pas se soucier de téléspectateurs à all.Usualy VH écouter pour nous et essayer de faire something..but dans ce cas il est mauvais luck..and why.Really évident en tant que fan VH il est triste de voir this.Never une maison et les résidents étaient plus sur l'$$$ et moins sur l'utilisateur sites de came .D'autres doivent montrer cet endroit quand ils veulent montrer que leurs maisons ne sont pas que bad..compared à ce sujet.

I think it is no longer necessary to dialogue on this page and the apartment in particular But this find with pleasure on other appart more pleasant

3 hours ago, martyen said:

he can be castrated...:huh:.... is not funny ...:wink:.... a little when even....:biggrin:

I think(sinse day one the place opened)that if instead that blonde girl was an blonde dude that Gary would be a lot more active..it's obvious as hell.Not only it's an dam fake couple but both like the same thing...