Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Ok this situation has stop, immediately!!! Now I’m going to pissed off seriously, I don’t care the consequences but we are not stupid, we can’t be jokes everyday from these residents “living” in this useless house. Two months, two fucking months where this fucking house is still opened and we can’t see nothing!!!! Where the fucking is Jeka!??? Where the fucking is that useless manager??? What the fucking of contract did with VH??? Why after two months of nothing this house is still here??? For views??? Bullshits!!! This is only a special treatment for Jeka, so he can do whatever fucking wants???! I’m really tired to pay for see people hide every time!!! And now, Alice hides too??? He laughed watching this house and she hides? What the fucking is going on here?? This house, the other houses, there’s no respect to us!!! We don’t pay to see curtains in front of the cams, we don’t pay to see blankets, we don’t pay to have houses with hide spots where everyone can do everything and we can’t see nothing!! We don’t pay to see violence against residents. We don’t pay to see apartments going offline without motivation. I don’t know how it works inside VH, but sometimes it seems some situations are not under control by VH.. Change managers, change way of doing contracts with VH and do respect to us!! I mean it! I’m really going to block my payments after this month if this situation will not change. 

• Like 4

I just checked replay for the blockage. Every time the one female guest went to her purse and sat at the table, Gary or Dora or the male guest would cover the living room 3 cam with a hat. You could hear them cutting lines with a  credit card. Amazingly none of them went to sleep or became any more interesting after these sessions . I submitted a ticket to report their behavior. They have an entire hidden hallway and felt the need to cover up a camera and that's not acceptable.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Stop watching all of Jeka's  house's   Jeff & Violet   Jeka  & Pavel  & Alice & SXGD  and maybe Jeka will pull his head out of his ass and close this place VH does not give a fuck what the houses do it does not matter to them,  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Russ said:

Stop watching all of Jeka's  house's   Jeff & Violet   Jeka  & Pavel  & Alice & SXGD  and maybe Jeka will pull his head out of his ass and close this place VH does not give a fuck what the houses do it does not matter to them,  

I haven't view this house in over 1.5 month, i refused to give them 1 second pf my viewing time !!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

I just checked replay for the blockage. Every time the one female guest went to her purse and sat at the table, Gary or Dora or the male guest would cover the living room 3 cam with a hat. You could hear them cutting lines with a  credit card. Amazingly none of them went to sleep or became any more interesting after these sessions . I submitted a ticket to report their behavior. They have an entire hidden hallway and felt the need to cover up a camera and that's not acceptable.

The funny thing is they think they are being smart, from cam 2 I couldn't hear what was happening as the music was too loud so I went to the kitchen cam and it is a lot clearer for sound and I agree that they were doing something because you could hear the snorting. At 07:20:24 on the kitchen cam there was hell of a snort, if I was a betting man I'd say drug's, even upto a minute previous there was a lot of sniffling.

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

The are extremely protected by VH,they can hide,do Nothing's or consume whatever they want that sadly nothing will be done.Terrible exemple by VH,Jeka and this Nothing's.