Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

42 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Really? So my comment dosn't make sense? I'm not the only to say we have to stop to complain  in this topic! More the one said this in the past comments! But the others was right while me not? Do want you want then! Comment whatever you want! For me it's time to move on and appreciate what the tenants want!  But if you expect something from VH you're wrong! Because this house will not be removed! There are many houses to VH to see people naked..  

You have your part of the reason,I have my part of the reason,you are in a forum..an place to talk,share options about what's going in EVERY house of site.So it's normal that if nothing happens,or something that some don't like we gona say precisely that,same if something really good happens(you just need to check for exemple..N&A or k&p posts)people will say good things.i am not expecting anything i am just coment what i see or not see daily in this house and the rest of them and have all the right to do that,just like you have the same.

On 7/8/2017 at 10:34 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

The point is to show the real life, whatever it is in any particular House. If you don't like it, why should we close it? Just don't watch it and consider it closed.

This is the answer from VH

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Interesting that you can be so sure it wont be removed. I always thought it was Jekas and VHs decision to decide and not yours :biggrin::rolleyes:

and it's not my decision.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

You have your part of the reason,I have my part of the reason,you are in a forum..an place to talk,share options about what's going in EVERY house of site.So it's normal that if nothing happens,or something that some don't like we gona say precisely that,same if something really good happens(you just need to check for exemple..N&A or k&p posts)people will say good things.i am not expecting anything i am just coment what i see or not see daily in this house and the rest of them and have all the right to do that,just like you have the same.

42 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think this group already know that they are done, and they're not going to try to entertain us

Well the real question is...did they ever tried!?In my personal opinion they tought that thing of doing nothing etc could last and garanted them lots lots of time in the house etc.The truth is..when things not work VH makes changes(for better)and some places without activity start having it in an hurry,so maybe will happen were,but to be fair contrary to a lot past residents this five ones seems to not care at all.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well the real question is...did they ever tried!?In my personal opinion they tought that thing of doing nothing etc could last and garanted them lots lots of time in the house etc.The truth is..when things not work VH makes changes(for better)and some places without activity start having it in an hurry,so maybe will happen were,but to be fair contrary to a lot past residents this five ones seems to not care at all.

I haven't looked at this house for a while & as long as they're there i won't spend not 1 second looking at them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The biggest proof of the failure of this place it's to look at it by night and almost every night it's...an dark Totaly empty house(that have FIVE residents).There is no excuses,no way to see things more positively..it is at(almost)every one front and view.