Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

48 minutes ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Guys are u telling me that nothing is happening like a little kiss on the cheeks thats what I mean when I say did anything happen?

what are you looking for? nothing ever ever ever ever ever happens in this apt! you have been told this by every person frequenting this thread. what is it that you don't understand? have you seen anything happen? have you seen anything happen? have you seen anything happen? have you seen anything happen? please watch the apt 24/7 for the next month & 1/2 and if you see anything happen let everyone know , okay????????????????????????????

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what are you looking for? nothing ever ever ever ever ever happens in this apt! you have been told this by every person frequenting this thread. what is it that you don't understand? have you seen anything happen? have you seen anything happen? have you seen anything happen? have you seen anything happen? please watch the apt 24/7 for the next month & 1/2 and if you see anything happen let everyone know , okay????????????????????????????

Relax Golfer..:biggrin:

Just now, nack said:

Relax Golfer..:biggrin:

hey nack. how's it going? i'm relaxed but it's bad enough that this apt is still doing nothing but our friend keeps acting like we're withholding all the good stuff from him. since he must not actually be watching it or he would know that maybe we should all just take turns making up stuff? maybe vh can sponsor a contest to see who can write the best fake reallife stories ? what do you think?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

hey nack. how's it going? i'm relaxed but it's bad enough that this apt is still doing nothing but our friend keeps acting like we're withholding all the good stuff from him. since he must not actually be watching it or he would know that maybe we should all just take turns making up stuff? maybe vh can sponsor a contest to see who can write the best fake reallife stories ? what do you think?

lol you have right, but they do not have to win, just ignore them 

4 hours ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Guys are u telling me that nothing is happening like a little kiss on the cheeks thats what I mean when I say did anything happen?

Were what's hapened wort of relevance in this dam place..one sex session in wc in dark,and few days ago An half wort relevance nude in bed for some minutes.And that's it!Go watch their archive(the worst one I ever seen in VH )and you will see..its showers..showers..the place it's still online because manager it's Jeka..any other house without any action for an month and an half would had been put to rest or at least big changes done.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were what's hapened wort of relevance in this dam place..one sex session in wc in dark,and few days ago An half wort relevance nude in bed for some minutes.And that's it!Go watch their archive(the worst one I ever seen in VH )and you will see..its showers..showers..the place it's still online because manager it's Jeka..any other house without any action for an month and an half would had been put to rest or at least big changes done.

Again that didnt answer the question,I get what u mean,your saying its not worth it cause not much happen but again it didnt answer my question

33 minutes ago, ultimaweapon201 said:

Again that didnt answer the question,I get what u mean,your saying its not worth it cause not much happen but again it didnt answer my question

It's not that not much happens..nothing happens!Usualy only half of them are in house,they aren't in the house a lottt,they hide and hide to an point that it's patetic,there is an "couple"..but it's totaly fake one,and the girls seems to have enter celibate mode sinse the house opened,and one of them it's gone(Leo)but absoluty nothing was lost because he barely was on cams and only time he and one of the blondes did something they runned of cams to do it,also the skinny tall blonde basicaly only comes to sleep at end of night and did in one monthy and half..zero.Who cares an kiss in cheeck or the dam is..they are being paid and stay in an house to do Zero.

• Like 1