Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

5 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Just checked the timeline.  In fact, this is the second time he does this kind of "Fake Sex".  He removes the girl's Gsting (few seconds of nice view of her pussy) but he didn't remove his own slip. Totally stupid.  I guess this guy takes all the viewers for a bunch of idiots.  

The question is now:  How long VH will continue to partner in that farce.  I have my idea on that.  We all know that since day one, VH said they will have more apartments than RLC.  Well they are having issues as participants don't last long.  Everytime they are adding a new one, a problem occurs with an existing one.  Arthur is gone.  Looks like Layne is now alone and soon this apartment will be gone.   So as they still want to show lots of apartments, they keep this one open.  For anyone who is not a subscriber, seeing so many apartments could convince them to subscribe.  But once they will see what is happening is many apartments (not much), they will not renew.

Exactly.This five are the most faked act i ever seen in VH,this two..Gary and the blonde.."try"at least an couple times a month to "have sex" but is always the same staged fake thing.

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Pondering what the fuck went so wrong?

Honestly this is by far the worst house and residents i ever seen in VH,and I seen a lot of houses and residents.Also the fact that it have an manager that just like the residents doesn't care makes it even worst.How low quality level have VH acept with this place..the Pics and coments about them in their twiter is all..this is shower,that in shower,look at that ass in bed..Unbeliable.

This is the situation on VH in two months:

- Carol and Artur (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->[closed]

- Tony and Margaret (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->[closed]

- Others houses (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->technical issues [offline]->[online]

- SXGD house (no sex, nothing of nothing of nothing, hidden spots): no technical issues, always online.

Maybe there is an explanation, maybe not. Maybe it’s only a big joke to us. I hope to not see any other Jeka’s house in this project. He cares only his money and he doesn’t give a fuck of us, of what the residents should do and whatever else. He could talk and let them do something but no, nothing! He could move cams more close and put cams in hidden spots but no, nothing! He read CC and the only thing he does is laughing with his friends Alice and Pavel. Nothing him, nothing these useless residents. This house is the worst waste of time thing I ever seen. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

This is the situation on VH in two months:

- Carol and Artur (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->[closed]

- Tony and Margaret (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->[closed]

- Others houses (sex moments): technical issues [offline]->[online]->technical issues [offline]->[online]

- SXGD house (no sex, nothing of nothing of nothing, hidden spots): no technical issues, always online.

Maybe there is an explanation, maybe not. Maybe it’s only a big joke to us. I hope to not see any other Jeka’s house in this project. He cares only his money and he doesn’t give a fuck of us, of what the residents should do and whatever else. He could talk and let them do something but no, nothing! He could move cams more close and put cams in hidden spots but no, nothing! He read CC and the only thing he does is laughing with his friends Alice and Pavel. Nothing him, nothing these useless residents. This house is the worst waste of time thing I ever seen. 

There was explanation from Vh about the first two 

Jeka, Alice, Pavel indeed had techical problems to be solved (bathroom cam)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

There was explanation from Vh about the first two 

Jeka, Alice, Pavel indeed had techical problems to be solved (bathroom cam)

Ok I’m done with this topic. Everything I say here is always wrong for all of you. 

Bye

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Ok I’m done with this topic. Everything I say here is always wrong for all of you. 

Bye

And where did i say it was something wrong???? just was complementing you information.... I' m the one that for more then one time said here that is really weird everything that happens is 'technical' problem.. it was never a 'personal' problem (hey, after all the tenants are humans)