Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just in..you start to tiking like one of those Rlc forum users hehe..were for exemple westerday Rlc put an barca house offline so the girls could have some fun with some dudes.....regard this's two days passed...tell me what nice things or moments happened in this house?The expectations aren't too hight..we just want what it happen in every VH house and regulary,nothing more nothing less..Probrably maybe it's your expectations that are very low...

My expectations may be low but at least then I get a good surprise when something happens.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Good day guys

Well this fiasco is not a surprise to me.  What else could happen?  Since Jeka joined VH, he must have known that his girl would be away most of the time.

80 % of the nights he been there, Sara was away and he slept alone.  True that we had a few great 3 somes but this is very thin given the time he been there.

When there was only one cam in the shower, he made sure that the curtain was always closed so he could fuck or jurkoff without being seen.

He as shown very little respect for the subscribers.  So now, as a manager, what should we expect.  He believes that showing naked in the bathroom and making sure that most of times, turning their back to the camera would suffice.  VH is not in a position to act right now with all the problems they had with the kids around the pool.

At least, we have Nina and Alan,......

Couldn't agree more,but what surprises me more it VH continually giving him new houses..his prior new house it's what we know and still VH give him another house..that is what we see..wonder if an third one it's on the way..sadly wouldn't be surprised.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,they are doing ALL wrong.And as i said prior..they have lots of coments but..90% of them are negative or very negative and with that the image of VH is being damage and a lot.They already had their rep negative with the Maria and grisha place recently but this place it's going even worst.If i worked in VH I would not liked this at all..and it's not fault of us clients..things are very wrong in this house and it's very reflected in what we say.

It's not complicated! And yes extremely easy. I gave the best example to hit this place in prefaces and acceptance here, The way to be followed.

The very composition that we have indisputably follows the similarity with B1 and B2.

Young (5) beautiful and with hot bodies. Under one roof.

So be it not at all, like (or better), more meaningful, captive, and complete than this.

Something in the line of KLPP + R, yes only that with more options if it is possible to them.
:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You have to admit this apt is below VH standards. I mean in honest comparison to all of the other apts.

Chloe&James - they did at least something (sex, parties). And they live in a room the size of a minibus.

Here people (not only girls) are more beautiful. The apartment also gives a lot of opportunities. But nothing happens.

I doubt that posts in the topic will close this apartment. It's just business. Even if they earn a little before the end of the month. It's a little better than closing the apartment now and not getting anything.

The fact that the topic alive. Their apartments are constantly updated - you give them money. Why would they do anything if you give money? Why VH do something if they according to statistics is a successful apartment?

You do not like? Vote with the dollar. Do not look. Do not write in the topic. If they change - this will be announced here and on Twitter VH.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

My expectations may be low but at least then I get a good surprise when something happens.

I'll agree to that. It is always best to have fairly low expectations. I think in this case the honeymoon period is over. Now, it because a digging out of hole situation like Maria and Geisha.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

What you said doesn't seem an VH type of thing,respect your opinion.But things always happened in VH and we almost never have to wait for some surprise in some moment..things happens and usualy fast or even very fast..an house opens..we expect to see sex in the same day or day after.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'll agree to that. It is always best to have fairly low expectations. I think in this case the honeymoon period is over. Now, it because a digging out of hole situation like Maria and Geisha.

Already said that also Amy,think  Jeka and this residents have no ideia how hard will be to recover from all this negative wave,They totaly look to Maria and grisha exemple.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What you said doesn't seem an VH type of thing,respect your opinion.But things always happened in VH and we almost never have to wait for some surprise in some moment..things happens and usualy fast or even very fast..an house opens..we expect to see sex in the same day or day after.

I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from, all I am saying is VH has set a bar which may be a bit high at times. That being said this particular apt looks like it can drive a hotel under that bar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1