Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks jabba,and hope so,myself start loosing interest in Maria and grisha place and one of the major reasons were the places without cams etc.Jeka should learn from Nina and Alan place,no places without cams and even an cam in balcony.This place well..loooks more an hideout than an place we can fallow as it should.

Hey! Let's not forget Misty. The only blind spot there is in the entrance, but through the bedroom door of the cam 4 if it is open and usually is, the hallway becomes partly visible, and the mirror at the entrance helps in this.
Only the bathroom, (that's justified) is out of our total sight.

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Ze, take it easy and the first day, and they are super hot, more cam will arrive in the room has an empty tripe

Well based on the others house that opened recently and have also zones without cam I just don't agree with that,that new cams will arrive soon,others places are open at more than a month and nothing was done.So,hope i am wrong,but for exemple that balcony will not have any cam soon...

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Wow only open an hour and four pages of postings. I can't believe all the negative comments. Same people bitching, give them a chance Jeka did good in getting Alice. let's give them some time before we pass judgement. Please!

Well look at teh other three recently opened places. No complaints about cams at all. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its Jekas third place and the cam setup is when you exclude the bedrooms the worst. Lets see what we need:

• Living room: 2 cams
  • Hallway: 1 cam
  • Smoke area: 1 cam.

I think that should do it...

The worst thing is that the house it's so big that we don't even know how many rooms it have,with the hallway without an view we just don't know,we just see people apear and desapear constantly.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well look at teh other three recently opened places. No complaints about cams at all. 

Indeed.the last three houses are an good exemple how to film the house and let we see almost everything,this place just feel wrong.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hey! Let's not forget Misty. The only blind spot there is in the entrance, but through the bedroom door of the cam 4 if it is open and usually is, the hallway becomes partly visible, and the mirror at the entrance helps in this.
Only the bathroom, (that's justified) is out of our total sight.

Yes misty place also have in good spots same thing regard zoi and Tim place(with the exception of their balcony).