Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree Amy. BUT there are so many blind spots at present. Its like walking a mine field for them avoiding them. Jeka simply should have waited until he has enough cams to open that place.

Part of opening an apt means training the tenants on the border lines of the cams. It's more of a training problem. 

Maybe the house was rushed etc,but wouldn't take any time to make it a little more home feeling and with life in it,some plants in the house,an painting or two..it's another lifeless place,just like Sandra and serge place and the own Jeka place.Call it an cold place it's being nice.

59 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Wow only open an hour and four pages of postings. I can't believe all the negative comments. Same people bitching, give them a chance Jeka did good in getting Alice. let's give them some time before we pass judgement. Please!

The camera setup isn't something that will get better if we just give it some time! Actual cameras have to be put up and/or moved!

Idealisticly all rooms should have cams, and blindspots kept at minimal

Speaking of VHTV in general, I think the camera placements are pretty good around the beds, couch and showers/baths, but they are maybe too fixated on that, because they are not good on overall coverage at all, there are many rooms without cams, and many blindspots. For example, last night Misty spend quite a while putting on make up infront of the mirror in her bathroom, but that was out of sight. Or something as simple as cooking, people usually spend some time making dinner every day, but many apartments don't even have a cam covering the kitchen properly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Part of opening an apt means training the tenants on the border lines of the cams. It's more of a training problem. 

Thats right. But its impossible for example for them to get to their bedrooms or get dressed at the dresser in the hallway or go to the bathroom. without getting completely in the hiding spots. Same in the kitchen. They cant sit at the dining area without vanishing from cam... Same in the living room. They cant use the whole sofa without getting in a blind spot... Simply badly planned and rushed to open by Jeka.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats exactly what I am saying all that bad first impression could have been avoided by simply waiting til the place is really ready. Look at the other three places opened up recently. Completely different situation...

The other three places are miles miles well tought and planead,but Jeka had time to plane things,even an little rushed this house it's the reflection of the person in charge of it.Just HOPE VH finaly sees that some people are not good to open new houses and could be for anything more but the fact their own paces are bad should be an clear,obvious sign of it.

just got back from shopping but i want to throw my 2 cents in. ze81 keeps being told by some to stop complaining & give them a chance. i totally agree with him that this is when we should complain the most as it won't get better if we wait. check out the 3 new guys. they didn't fart around hiding. they showed themselves & they also had sex but it didn't seem to have to be forced. if these guys are going to hide, not have sex, & playing cards is the most exciting thing happening they will not get any views as there are others that are doing stuff. maria & sandra/serge have taken a beating from us & it will be hard to recover. the first impression is important. if nothing else guys go take a shower & lay in bed topless. it could make a big difference in how many people come back to view you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The camera setup isn't something that will get better if we just give it some time! Actual cameras have to be put up and/or moved!

Idealisticly all rooms should have cams, and blindspots kept at minimal

Speaking of VHTV in general, I think the camera placements are pretty good around the beds, couch and showers/baths, but they are maybe too fixated on that, because they are not good on overall coverage at all, there are many rooms without cams, and many blindspots. For example, last night Misty spend quite a while putting on make up infront of the mirror in her bathroom, but that was out of sight. Or something as simple as cooking, people usually spend some time making dinner every day, but many apartments don't even have a cam covering the kitchen properly.

good points. if we don't say something now the place will fade into oblivion. check teya apt. they listened to the feedback & improved dramatically (till dasha showed up & stan went away). but say something now or it won't get better!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just got back from shopping but i want to throw my 2 cents in. ze81 keeps being told by some to stop complaining & give them a chance. i totally agree with him that this is when we should complain the most as it won't get better if we wait. check out the 3 new guys. they didn't fart around hiding. they showed themselves & they also had sex but it didn't seem to have to be forced. if these guys are going to hide, not have sex, & playing cards is the most exciting thing happening they will not get any views as there are others that are doing stuff. maria & sandra/serge have taken a beating from us & it will be hard to recover. the first impression is important. if nothing else guys go take a shower & lay in bed topless. it could make a big difference in how many people come back to view you.

Fully agree golfer. But without the right tools (Enough and well set up cams) they cant "work"

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree golfer. But without the right tools (Enough and well set up cams) they cant "work"

true. that's why we need to give the feedback now. it can improve. compare misty with chloe james & i think alex is doing much better so it is possible. but not if we don't make our opinions known now!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Thank you my friend.Thats exactly why i always always said what i like or dislike in the houses and residents,could be repetitive but it's honest opinion and an way of trying to show what things(in my personal)opinion should be changed or not.As a everything in this world if we resign and just acept what it's gived to us then we never gona have better,bigger things.We should keeping be as active as we are,if houses like Grisha and Maria,and now this one are doing things wrong then lets say it,and if things continue and don't change then we must express that it's bad.In the end we ant all the same thing..an better VH.

• Like 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

true. that's why we need to give the feedback now. it can improve. compare misty with chloe james & i think alex is doing much better so it is possible. but not if we don't make our opinions known now!

So true. But Jeka simply could have avoided this by simply waiting for having enough cams. And watching how other places are setup. Should ask Alice. She often watches VH :biggrin:

• Upvote 1