Martina & Alberto - Chat Comments, Quotes

Noldus

Magical Mystical Marvelous MARTINA. All alone tonight, a little self indulgence is order as this would be stepping out of the box for her. I knw she has the ability as she is sensual and sexual, and truly enjoys all aspects of her own sexuality. We will be waiting tonight Martina for you to become a superstar.

Image result for superstar

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Magical Mystical Marvelous MARTINA. All alone tonight, a little self indulgence is order as this would be stepping out of the box for her. I knw she has the ability as she is sensual and sexual, and truly enjoys all aspects of her own sexuality. We will be waiting tonight Martina for you to become a superstar.

Image result for superstar

I missed it.  Did she become the superstar we all know she can be. 

48 minutes ago, stash said:

I have seen Martina packing but Alberto has not done anything, I am wondering if it is just her going somewhere, taking a break? 

I know not for you but it is not her who wears caps in the house and yet there was at least one in the suitcase, I let you conclude what you want ;-)

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know not for you but it is not her who wears caps in the house and yet there was at least one in the suitcase, I let you conclude what you want ;-)

I hope what you getting at is, Martina is not leaving, and maybe Alberto is.  .......unless they are packing together.  I just don't want Martina to leave. She is the best looking girl on RLC. 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I may wear caps if she likes, I can wear whatever she likes... I hope they pick the dog before leaving, though.