Julia & Eric - Chat Comments, Quotes

6 minutes ago, bnkd said:

I'd love to have a munch :)  Julia is absolutely gorgeous.  She should never wear clothes!

It was very funny i'll set the scene she was sitting on the couch naked like she normally does looking at her phone with her knee's up and her pussy protruding out like it normally does. The rabbit was playing running along the couch and he suddenly stops you can easily see him looking at her pussy sticking out between her legs. He stopped looked i could tell he was going to go in he just thought iv'e gotta have a taste of that and in he went head first straight in there. She jumped so he hit the spot i wish i was recording it was quite funny.

Every year at Christmas time, my sister makes home made fruit cakes. The only thing nuttier than those cakes is this girl with the rabbit. Yes, she's an attractive person. Yes. she seems nice enough. No, she's not hurting anyone.

BUT..there's something very wrong with her. And I don't find it charming or arousing. I find it very sad.

I'm probably too worried about humanity. Maybe I'm watching too much cable news.

Have a nice week. 

1 minute ago, mastermind1984 said:

When I see Eric then I have to think of the words of Bill Clinton:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman ..."

:biggrin:

It's true that poor Eric has a hard time having relations with Julia, yet she seems to like her Eric, but she does not seem to love too much sex, which must frustrate him Especially when your girlfriend  is walking all the time without any clothes ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's true that poor Eric has a hard time having relations with Julia, yet she seems to like her Eric, but she does not seem to love too much sex, which must frustrate him Especially when your girlfriend  is walking all the time without any clothes ^^

Maybe Eric should buy a bunny Dress...:biggrin:

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

You are right, she does not seem to like sex, at least the kind´of sex she could get from Eric. But does she like to get sexual pleasure at all? She could easily get it by herself, but she only touches her pussy every now and then - the pussy that she so openly shows to us - but she never continues. And the pleasure would be right there, so easy to reach! I know her pussy by heart now and do not need to watch it any more, unless she starts using it for her own best, like Leora so well does.

4 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

You are right, she does not seem to like sex, at least the kind´of sex she could get from Eric. But does she like to get sexual pleasure at all? She could easily get it by herself, but she only touches her pussy every now and then - the pussy that she so openly shows to us - but she never continues. And the pleasure would be right there, so easy to reach! I know her pussy by heart now and do not need to watch it any more, unless she starts using it for her own best, like Leora so well does.

I think she realised long ago that she only has to start pretending to play with herself and she will keep people viewing.  For that, I'd argue that this is the worst apartment across all the voyeur sites. Nothing ever happens, and even when sex with Eric does happen then it's obvious to see why it is an infrequent thing - he is literally the worst "lover" I have ever seen!  Paul, for example, is an order of magnitude better than that grabbing clutching gimp!

She cynically manipulates the viewer, with no intention of ever following through and he is not only clueless he is also given to bouts of aggression and controlling her by fear.

Worst apartment ever.

It was so funny that it was sad again...:huh:

They were in the bedroom and Julia lay on Eric, she has made him hot...

Then he has dropped his Pants and want´s sex....

Julia laughed at eric and went to the living room...

Eric was totally angry and went to the guest room, playing computer games...

I'm sorry for the Boy...:confused:

He should give the witch a kick :angry:

• Like 1

It´s 15:15 hrs and Julia is still sleeping. She must be ill, perhaps seriously depressed. Normal people don´t sleep that long, having been at home all the time, not even teenagers.

OK, seems that nothing has happened in eight days, since my latest post. Julia´s pussy has been itching all afternoon, but Eric does not notice that and could not help anyway, as his eyes and hands are clued on his phone or whatever that gadget, the enemy of family life is. How could one have sex without eyes and hands?