Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a 1 minute, alokin a dit :

Kira  constantly wants to touch Nina and she behaves like a little angry little girl

Nina once again picks up the phone in preference to Kira.  There is something seriously wrong with Nina, she needs to get her prioroties right.  Come on guys, could any of you resist Kira if you were in this situation?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Nina once again picks up the phone in preference to Kira.  There is something seriously wrong with Nina, she needs to get her prioroties right.  Come on guys, could any of you resist Kira if you were in this situation?

Kira gets more affection from the cat than she does from Nina, wrong type of pussy though.

• Like 2

il y a 7 minutes, Calatilla76 a dit :

If I were Kira, I'd take the battery out of that phone.

No!  At the opportune time she will probably take it and look through it again, this is what kick started the last round of arguments a fe weeks ago.  Though if she has any sense this time she will leave it alone.  Ignorance is bliss.

They are in the kitchen where Kira has given Nina an enormous bunch of roses.  Damn it she really does not deserve them.  At least she made the effort to cut the ends off and put them in a vase.  Kira massaging Nina's back again, then the front, but gets fobbed off.  Guess what, Nina's picked up her phone again...

il y a 54 minutes, laurent1535 a dit :

Hi everybody. And Nina and Kira, 

if Nina and Kira see what they think; It's really not what you're saying. In their place I would be unhappy to read that. They were happy to meet and have the bouquet of roses.

Something lost in translation here I think.  Do you mean "if Nina and Kira could see what we think"?   " it is really not what they're saying"?  répondez en français si vous le souhaitez.

As for the roses, Kira went out late 23:00 to get water and came back with the flowers as well, but if you read page 13, you will see why I think she does not deserve them.

It is highly unlikely that they know of the existence of camcaps or even of rlc.  even if they did, this is still Russia and the state blocks a lot of internet traffic that they think is "inappropriate" shall we say.  Though someone can shoot me down in flames if they wish. As I've already stated tonight I am nothing but a fool.

3 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

This is real life, real life tend to be boring the majority of the time. People complain that certain people "put on a show" for the cams if anything interesting happens. Like the 3some in the bathtub over at B1. Nina and Kira are obviously going through a rough patch in their relationship, do you really want them to force a show just to appease the masses? It's called RLC not 24/7sex

The real life, and all real felt feelings, it makes Nina&Kira amongst my top favourites on RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1