Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

2 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Yes!  She left around 6 hours ago all dressed up in another very sexy outfit.  I guess if you are not the one paying the bills, then you do not care how much energy you are wasting.  It is not unusual for Nina to come home after 04:00 lately.

well now its almost 7am  damned if I would have a girlfriend who stayed out all night and she has been doing this all the time since they came on here hell if I know why kira puts up with it 

il y a 38 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

well now its almost 7am  damned if I would have a girlfriend who stayed out all night and she has been doing this all the time since they came on here hell if I know why kira puts up with it 

As has been mentioned on here before, it is plain and simple blind LOVE :heart: that Kira has for Nina.  She adores her and worships the ground she walks on.  You can see it in her eyes, those beautiful deep eyes, in her body language and most of all in the soft and gentle caresses that she gives to Nina at every opportunity.  To the massaging of Nina's back most mornings, because of that terribly flimsy bed and mattress they have to sleep on, which is crippling both of them.  Nina has the personallity that everyone around her loves, she is the centre of attention and knows this.  Kira it seems will forgive her for everything just so long as she is thrown a crumb of affection now and again.  Despite the constant rejections she recieves, to the playing second fiddle to NIna's phone she will always go back for more.  That is until now.  The cracks were there, and Kira has gone away for this vacation.  Like you say "damned if you would put up with it".  Now it seems no longer will Kira. 

The problem is and always will be the amount of Love:heart: that Kira has for Nina, it is irrational and at times overwhelming for her, but she just cannot help herself.  I suspect that there are a few on here who know exactly how that feels...

• Like 1

So Nina arrives back home at 16:00 or so.  Still in exactly the same clothes as she went out in, therefore she's been nowhere where she could get changed.  So partying all night then???

17:15 and she's just collapsed onto the bed.  Obviously trying to get some much needed sleep.

il y a 31 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Even the cat on the other half of the bed is looking disturbed like "What are you doing human? This is not normal".

Absolutely. It is so funny the way it is sleeping right now.  Once again Nina is on Kira's side of the bed, or maybe the cat got there first.

il y a 4 minutes, peterb a dit :

i'm happy to rediscover nice smile of kira

Yes it is beautiful, I like nothing better than to see her happy.  They are getting ready to go out.  Nina still in yesterdays clothes, and Kira just changed her top, so they cannot be going far.

They arrived back and sat on the floor and unpacked Kira's suitcase.  Lots of little presents for NIna inside.  Smiles and laughter and Kira is always trying to kiss and cuddle Nina.  Into the kitchen to put things away, and Kira picks up Nina who wraps her legs around Kira's waist.  My, that girl is strong, she has a tremendous core and brilliant balance, it's rather lovely and a privilege to watch. 

Nina playing a bit hard to get now, reverting to type, Kira is persistent and grabbing as many kisses and hugs as she can.  The ring is on her finger, so she either put it back on as soon as she returned or I was mistaken in her taking it off before she left.  Either way, it is important that it is on her finger. 

• Like 1