Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Il y a 1 heure, Howard a dit :

Quoting myself above, I left out something very telling of the two:  During sex, it's all about Nina.  Kira does everything possible to please Nina. For Kira, it's about "like me, like me"...acceptance.  Don't every leave me...look how I make you happy.  

For Nina, it's about being deserving of the attention (it is all about me, not you). Rarely do you see Nina reciprocate.  They make kiss and hug (while clothed). But it's very much a one-sided sexual love affair.  It's not that Nina isn't capable. It's that Nina wants the focus only on her. 

Recall the 3some they had a few months ago?  It was all about Nina.  For those that have the video, let me know if I'm wrong but I don't think Nina 'touched' Kira very much - at least not until AFTER they had a falling out.  And even afterwards, it was a pitiful attempt of make-up sex.

Mostly right on this one.  There was an occasion a few weeks ago 08/30/17 where Nina "Serviced" (a horrible word, but fitting in this case) Kira completely.  Each time Kira tried to reciprocate she was pushed back down and Nina, I must admit, did a splendid job. 

But, and it's a big But, Nina was not what you would call overly passionate about it, there was no trace of orgasm on her part.  There was tenderness there afterwards towards Kira and it looked heartfelt, but with Nina I can never really tell.  As for the 3some there was something that happened that made Kira leave the bedroom and she looked very unhappy about it.  What should have happened was Nina should have followed her out and offered her support, she should have taken Kira back to the bedroom and banished Doe Eyes back to the couch.  But apparently she did not.   This is the moment when it all went wrong when Nina let Kira down, very, very badly.  We all know the rest, and the fallout from that evening/morning has been immense.

4 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Mostly right on this one.  There was an occasion a few weeks ago 08/30/17 where Nina "Serviced" (a horrible word, but fitting in this case) Kira completely.  Each time Kira tried to reciprocate she was pushed back down and Nina, I must admit, did a splendid job. 

But, and it's a big But, Nina was not what you would call overly passionate about it, there was no trace of orgasm on her part.  There was tenderness there afterwards towards Kira and it looked heartfelt, but with Nina I can never really tell.  As for the 3some there was something that happened that made Kira leave the bedroom and she looked very unhappy about it.  What should have happened was Nina should have followed her out and offered her support, she should have taken Kira back to the bedroom and banished Doe Eyes back to the couch.  But apparently she did not.   This is the moment when it all went wrong when Nina let Kira down, very, very badly.  We all know the rest, and the fallout from that evening/morning has been immense.

The blue eyes ask for Kira or you will play with us or go to the other room and Kira comes out ... during the trio ... And then Nina talks for about 5 minutes with the blue eyes very quietly I did not understand what they were saying ... but on later I caught words between the two who revealed that they have been having sex for a long time ...

il y a 18 minutes, alokin a dit :

I notice a suitcase in the hall... why does it seem to me that the end of the grief ... I do not say I want it but still these girls have played a lot of chances. I have doubts about possible rockets we will see.

Hi, the suitcase was used this morning 04:00 - 05:00 to pack some things in to it. Such as the posters she and DE made and some printed stuff from earlier in the night.  Kira left and DE arrived later and the suitcase and some other things that looked like stands of some sort were taken away.  (See page 11 3rd item down for a fuller description) Throughout the morning, Nina and DE came back with a coffee, then left.  Kira came back a couple of times too, so they were not far away.  Nina came back and grabbed some electrical extensions and dashed out again.  Then later it appeared in the hall, I think it's now empty.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, alokin a dit :

The blue eyes ask for Kira or you will play with us or go to the other room and Kira comes out ... during the trio ... And then Nina talks for about 5 minutes with the blue eyes very quietly I did not understand what they were saying ... but on later I caught words between the two who revealed that they have been having sex for a long time ...

Thank you for that.  It blows my theory out of the water, because I thought the 3some may have been the first time for Nina and DE, oh what a fool I am.  So the question is, does Kira know that they have had sex prior to the 3some, if she does not and then finds out...

Well that will be the final crushing blow which could send Kira away for good!

3 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Thank you for that.  It blows my theory out of the water, because I thought the 3some may have been the first time for Nina and DE, oh what a fool I am.  So the question is, does Kira know that they have had sex prior to the 3some, if she does not and then finds out...

Well that will be the final crushing blow which could send Kira away for good!

Kira had a drink a month ago and made a one-hour phone call with her blue eyes ... a speaker, trying to find out ... blue eyes constantly claimed that Nina were only colleagues ... and triple sex was just an experiment under the influence of alcohol but he liked;) ... There was a comic situation during the Troy Kira caressed her blue-eyed anus and she screamed shouting NO NO Nina laughed beneath her seemed to know she did not like the anal ladies ... And Kira and apologize ...

il y a 1 minute, alokin a dit :

Kira had a drink a month ago and made a one-hour phone call with her blue eyes ... a speaker, trying to find out ... blue eyes constantly claimed that Nina were only colleagues ... and triple sex was just an experiment under the influence of alcohol but he liked;) ... There was a comic situation during the Troy Kira caressed her blue-eyed anus and she screamed shouting NO NO Nina laughed beneath her seemed to know she did not like the anal ladies ... And Kira and apologize ...

So as I understand it.  Doe eyes and Kira have had a phone conversation in which DE is denying that she and Nina have had sex before the 3some, that "it was the drink that did it".  Aah! how often have we heard this bullshit before folks. 

As I only truly witnessed the begining of the 3some in the lounge, out in the wild for all to see by the way, it was the way that Nina and DE laughed and giggled to each other when Kira went to prepare the bed and get undressed, and their passionate kisses that made me suspect it had been engineered.  That they could not believe their luck that Kira had fallen for it, then played all coy before being dragged into the bedroom.  I thought perhaps thay had not had sex before out of respect for Kira, and that by doing it his way "they were getting Kira's permission".   But it was not respect, it was merely to salve their own consciences about their previous deceptions. 

I know that some on here like DE, but now it seems to me she is poison.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, le5b05 said:

So as I understand it.  Doe eyes and Kira have had a phone conversation in which DE is denying that she and Nina have had sex before the 3some, that "it was the drink that did it".  Aah! how often have we heard this bullshit before folks. 

As I only truly witnessed the begining of the 3some in the lounge, out in the wild for all to see by the way, it was the way that Nina and DE laughed and giggled to each other when Kira went to prepare the bed and get undressed, and their passionate kisses that made me suspect it had been engineered.  That they could not believe their luck that Kira had fallen for it, then played all coy before being dragged into the bedroom.  I thought perhaps thay had not had sex before out of respect for Kira, and that by doing it his way "they were getting Kira's permission".   But it was not respect, it was merely to salve their own consciences about their previous deceptions. 

I know that some on here like DE, but now it seems to me she is poison.

It is not bad to have rockets ... anyway we all suppose we want action in this apartment no matter who with whom, if blue eyes change Kira ... what of this ... Kira clings to Nina and it only brings pain ...

il y a 2 minutes, alokin a dit :

It is not bad to have rockets ... anyway we all suppose we want action in this apartment no matter who with whom, if blue eyes change Kira ... what of this ... Kira clings to Nina and it only brings pain ...

By "rockets" do you mean arguments, just to clarify. 

I have been wondering what it is that endears so many towards Kira.  How she seems to garner sympathy and pity (though she probably would not like to know this).  The only one word reason I can give is "Empathy".  We feel for her and the injustice meted out by Nina.  She is nothing but a slave and play toy for self serving Nina.  Now we find that maybe even that is not enough for Nina.

Yes of course Kira can be replaced, but will it be any better?  It has been mentioned here before that so may on rlc are even more boring.  Be careful of what you wish for...

Рокетс = rockets, courtesy of google translate. аргумент = arguments, Google translate

This is real life, real life tend to be boring the majority of the time. People complain that certain people "put on a show" for the cams if anything interesting happens. Like the 3some in the bathtub over at B1. Nina and Kira are obviously going through a rough patch in their relationship, do you really want them to force a show just to appease the masses? It's called RLC not 24/7sex

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

By "rockets" do you mean arguments, just to clarify. 

I have been wondering what it is that endears so many towards Kira.  How she seems to garner sympathy and pity (though she probably would not like to know this).  The only one word reason I can give is "Empathy".  We feel for her and the injustice meted out by Nina.  She is nothing but a slave and play toy for self serving Nina.  Now we find that maybe even that is not enough for Nina.

Yes of course Kira can be replaced, but will it be any better?  It has been mentioned here before that so may on rlc are even more boring.  Be careful of what you wish for...

Рокетс = rockets, courtesy of google translate. аргумент = arguments, Google translate

Replacement :) blue eyes already asked to enter the apartment last year, and then Nina and Kira played a theater that detonated a few months later The blue eyes came back only without the black cat;)