Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a 4 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

They have had their ups and downs many times and they have always pulled through it. I don't see this time around to be any different.

Ok. Thanks for your support.  Though I will be much more careful in future about what I post.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 12:14 PM, alokin said:

The truth hurts  ;) :) :)

I hope the girls read the forum if they want and in Russian it will write it Kira is a dude Nina is egoistic ...

no need for that. you should respect these people, at the very least.

Weren't you Alokin76? (or is there another 75 of you somewhere, all whining and grumbling together?)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, le5b05 said:

I must not write things when I'm tired, I must not write things when I am too tired, I must not write things when I am way too tired...

Rabbit = HAT - CAT = bag.   So unless the cat chased the rabbit out of the bag - I'm wrong again.  What I should have said was the Genie is out of the lamp and cannot be put back in.  I fear I may have done an enormous amount of damage.

I only started commenting because the thread was dying, even though I was warned not to.  I wanted to show there was still interest in N&K and they should not be dismissed by rlc.  I wanted to prolong their stay in the apartment.  It never occurred to me that they would know about this.  Why should they, why would they want to know about it.  How wrong can a fool be.

I think it worked, there was more input from others, even if it was only to shoot me down in flames.  Then things started to happen between N&K and I diligently reported it. The debates picked up pace and took on a new life of their own.  I encouraged and probed and gradually details came out that perhaps should not have, all because of me.   I started out wanting to save Kira, and now I fear I may be the harbinger of her doom.  These are real people, real lives and I may have destroyed one of them.  My only hope is that admin can expunge my comments and remove any damaging content about Nina's infidelity.  Before Kira, or Nina for that matter, can read them.  Damage limitation I think is in order.

I doubt that you personally have harbinged any doom mate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

I doubt that you personally have harbinged any doom mate.

Lets face it does it matter what Kira reads on Camcaps. Why would comments made on here bother her She is fully aware of Ninas Infidelities but is so besotted by her that she still appears to overlook everything that has happened.

• Like 1

So interesting. Yesterday I'm listen their talks. Nina's birthday today. 

She tell so many words yesterday about Kira. Tell that she love her and wanna be with her all time and that this time without her was awful. 

I see that Nina love Kira. Maybe this strange and crazy love😁 But she love. 

I'll watch them more than year. And don't write often. But everyday I'm listen that they love each other. 

And for me this true love.

all time I see that Kira help Nina in her creatures, I'll see that Nina changes cause she grow and in her head she have a brains. 

She don't egoistic for me. 

Lazy? Yes. Really lazy. But I can't tell someone that she egoistic and selfish. 

About Kira, she have really big problems with parents. I'll saw their chat with Nina about situation and Nina wanna help Kira. 

And do all that Kira don't worry about her safety.

So... 

Nina, happy birthday! 

Be a good girl! 

I think that many peoples love you and best wishes. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Lets face it does it matter what Kira reads on Camcaps. Why would comments made on here bother her She is fully aware of Ninas Infidelities but is so besotted by her that she still appears to overlook everything that has happened.

Yes, it does, in one sense. As I said in the reply that you quoted, I doubt that the original poster brought any 'doom' to bear, but some of the disrespectful sniping and whining that regularly pervades this part of the forum must be very wearing, and is just plain bad manners.

It is not the behaviour of a gentleman (Alokin)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Yes, it does, in one sense. As I said in the reply that you quoted, I doubt that the original poster brought any 'doom' to bear, but some of the disrespectful sniping and whining that regularly pervades this part of the forum must be very wearing, and is just plain bad manners.

It is not the behaviour of a gentleman (Alokin)

Fair point

• Like 2

8 hours ago, le5b05 said:

I must not write things when I'm tired, I must not write things when I am too tired, I must not write things when I am way too tired...

Rabbit = HAT - CAT = bag.   So unless the cat chased the rabbit out of the bag - I'm wrong again.  What I should have said was the Genie is out of the lamp and cannot be put back in.  I fear I may have done an enormous amount of damage.

I only started commenting because the thread was dying, even though I was warned not to.  I wanted to show there was still interest in N&K and they should not be dismissed by rlc.  I wanted to prolong their stay in the apartment.  It never occurred to me that they would know about this.  Why should they, why would they want to know about it.  How wrong can a fool be.

I think it worked, there was more input from others, even if it was only to shoot me down in flames.  Then things started to happen between N&K and I diligently reported it. The debates picked up pace and took on a new life of their own.  I encouraged and probed and gradually details came out that perhaps should not have, all because of me.   I started out wanting to save Kira, and now I fear I may be the harbinger of her doom.  These are real people, real lives and I may have destroyed one of them.  My only hope is that admin can expunge my comments and remove any damaging content about Nina's infidelity.  Before Kira, or Nina for that matter, can read them.  Damage limitation I think is in order.

Please don't overreact!

I've seen caimed that all tenants once (usually once, a long time ago) have been observed visiting the forum, maybe, maybe not, but even so, I doubt they follow the threads that closely. Also, they have chosen to live on a public voyeur site, they really shouldn't be too bothered by a little discussion/criticism on here, between us viewers. To me, the discussions on the forums actually make the apartments more interesting to watch.

So please don't censure your posts!

• Like 2

il y a 40 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Please don't overreact!

I've seen caimed that all tenants once (usually once, a long time ago) have been observed visiting the forum, maybe, maybe not, but even so, I doubt they follow the threads that closely. Also, they have chosen to live on a public voyeur site, they really shouldn't be too bothered by a little discussion/criticism on here, between us viewers. To me, the discussions on the forums actually make the apartments more interesting to watch.

So please don't censure your posts!

OK.  Thanks for that and all the support and understanding from so many others.  I will not censure and I will report what I see and understand from their body language.  It's fairly universal and transcends any language barrier.  Along with "Roksis" (thanks by the way) who is doing a good job with some of the translation, then we will all get a clearer picture of what is happening in their lives. For good or bad.

• Like 1

You saw some sex with a dildo and you decided that this couple is an ideal for family well-being ... Every 3 months, a dildo and everything is okay for you? If I'm not with my wife 3 days will think I'm either dying or cheating! My opinion does not hide it, and you can not claim anything if you see a very small part of their real life.

17 minutes ago, alokin said:

You saw some sex with a dildo and you decided that this couple is an ideal for family well-being ... Every 3 months, a dildo and everything is okay for you? If I'm not with my wife 3 days will think I'm either dying or cheating! My opinion does not hide it, and you can not claim anything if you see a very small part of their real life.

you said, already

17 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Something lost in translation here I think.  Do you mean "if Nina and Kira could see what we think"?   " it is really not what they're saying"?  répondez en français si vous le souhaitez.

As for the roses, Kira went out late 23:00 to get water and came back with the flowers as well, but if you read page 13, you will see why I think she does not deserve them.

It is highly unlikely that they know of the existence of camcaps or even of rlc.  even if they did, this is still Russia and the state blocks a lot of internet traffic that they think is "inappropriate" shall we say.  Though someone can shoot me down in flames if they wish. As I've already stated tonight I am nothing but a fool.

Hello.

D'accord, alors je répondrait en Français, car je suis Français, j'habite Nantes et je je trouve parfois google traduction pas trop fible. Merci.

• Like 1