Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

12 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Nina playing on PS intently, a vision of what is to come in the next couple of weeks no doubt.  Which will please the freeloaders if not rlc.  She has just had a double knee tremble, probably the most exercise she will have all day.  Looks like Kira has served her up Gateaux for breakfast, beats my toasted bagel hands down. 

I could watch her play PS4, especially if she regularly does that "knee-trembling," thing.  That was an orgasm right?  If so then already it's 1000% better than watching Lev!

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Maturin a dit :

I could watch her play PS4, especially if she regularly does that "knee-trembling," thing.  That was an orgasm right?  If so then already it's 1000% better than watching Lev!

No!  Sorry about that, it's not an orgasm, I was just teasing.  She has a nervous tic regularly, but it usually only involves the one leg.  Believe me, when Nina has an orgasm the whole neighborhood knows, and her whole body trembles, it's a delight to behold...:heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

No!  Sorry about that, it's not an orgasm, I was just teasing.  She has a nervous tic regularly, but it usually only involves the one leg.  Believe me, when Nina has an orgasm the whole neighborhood knows, and her whole body trembles, it's a delight to behold...:heart:

Aha, I thought it was a stealthgasm!

7 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Yes!  They are falling back into the old routine.  There was a moment yesterday morning in the bedroom at 10:15 where Kira was sat at the end of the bed.  Nina came around and gave Kira a gentle yet passionate kiss and caress, it was a beautiful moment to watch.  But that was all it was, a moment.  That is not enough, if Nina wants to save their marriage then she must try harder, much, much harder.  These moments are few and far between.  So Alokin, as I've said " be careful of what you wish for you might  just get it". 

I will stand by my earlier prediction, 4 weeks max, and your wish may be granted.  Nina and Kira will be replaced and they will become part of rlc history, maybe even folklore. 

So unless something drastic happens that will be it.  Already on this forum interest has waned yet again, and quite rightly.  I only hope for your sake Alokin their replacement is more to your liking.  As for me, when it happens it will be a very sad day. :sad:

you are wrong, as you are often

Alokin has been trolling this thread for a while now. It goes nowhere.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

you are wrong, as you are often

Alokin has been trolling this thread for a while now. It goes nowhere.

Is this some kind of masochism? It's a great luxury to watch Nina's orgasms every 2 months at a time! This apartment either has to return to its old rhythm of life or replace the artists. Lesbian girls have just the example of a girl who was with Heydi  . We waited for the summer to return the action in their bedroom is 3 orgasms for a whole summer. Thanks  !  Their lives are broken, and even foursome  can not save them . This  my opinion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, alokin said:

Is this some kind of masochism? It's a great luxury to watch Nina's orgasms every 2 months at a time! This apartment either has to return to its old rhythm of life or replace the artists. Lesbian girls have just the example of a girl who was with Heydi  . We waited for the summer to return the action in their bedroom is 3 orgasms for a whole summer. Thanks  !  Their lives are broken, and even foursome  can not save them . This  my opinion.

you should not assume that what you know is all that there is to know

I prefer to watch them making tea. They do that often. I can't be bothered with all that orgasm counting, it seems like a lot of work to me, especially when I have you to do it for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

you should not assume that what you know is all that there is to know

I prefer to watch them making tea. They do that often. I can't be bothered with all that orgasm counting, it seems like a lot of work to me, especially when I have you to do it for me.

I pay to watch a real life in which there is everything , to your regret in real life there is also sex not just drinking tea ;) . They are not stars or irreplaceable to live the real life they had 1 year ago .  Discovery look at satellite and cable ... ;)  Confused and smart  !

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, ed2 a dit :

Nina got a Playstation for her birthday, now she even play while eating, and too occupied to even look at Kira, who made food and practically brings it infront of her

To be fair, Nina would do this whilst on her phone.  As it is this may just be a masterstroke by Kira, buying Nina the PS4.  Because last night she even managed to play with the playstation herself, it's not much, but they are doing something together for once, instead of being excluded.  As the novelty of playing alone wears off I think that more and more they will have competitions between each other, and that can be half the fun.   As we know, Kira can be very competetive, so let's watch this space.

The other thing of note, is it will probably be the one thing that Nina will get out of bed for.  As for this morning, for those of us who watched it,  if seeing Nina playing semi-naked in the lounge is anything to go by, we could be treated to some wonderful moments in the very near future. :biggrin:  I say give it a bit more time before passing judgement.  A little more patience may well be rewarded.  :cool:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Nina reminds me of a teenager with the way she goes about things. Tidying up the apartment before Kira got back so she doesn't get in trouble, can't be bothered to get out of bed in the mornings. Prefers technology over physical interaction.

Years ago there had been some discussion about the behaviour of Nina, and the possibility of her being somewhere on the autism spectrum. There are some indications: her repetitive movements, her social interactions, her urge to talk extensively about her fascinations, her need to crawl into her own little (phone) world. Without trying to diagnose her, it would help to understand/explain how she does what she does. With this in mind, I personally feel little need to judge what we see in this apartment.

Although it might sometimes/often look like a uneven relationship, I still cling to the idea of them both really needing each other.

• Like 1