Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Il y a 1 heure, le5b05 a dit :

Kira first out of the bath and into pyjama bottoms.  Out in the kitchen preparing dinner.  Nina still in the bath, I've just noticed on her left arm she may have another tatoo.

Nina shaving her legs, so everything back to normal folks.  The show rolls on.

Just checked back on replay.  Looks like it started as a text exchange.  Kira at home alone in bed checking her phone.  Nina out somewhere.  Looks like Kira discovered something again. Kira tries to get some sleep but wakes up at 00:19 crying and goes to the bathroom talking to herself.  She continues crying and talking for about 6 minutes in the toilet, then she comes back to bed.  She uses the word "Chom" to herself many times which means "Why".  It was heartbreaking to listen to. 

A little later Nina comes home goes to the bedroom and says something to Kira then walks out shutting the door behind her.  She sits in the hallway for a few minutes before returning to the bedroom.  Kira ignores her pretending to sleep as she tries to wake her up.  That's when it really kicks off around 00:40 quietly at first, but as we now know, it soon escalated...

13 hours ago, alokin said:

I pay to watch a real life in which there is everything , to your regret in real life there is also sex not just drinking tea ;) . They are not stars or irreplaceable to live the real life they had 1 year ago .  Discovery look at satellite and cable ... ;)  Confused and smart  !

yes, in real life, there is everything, and yes that includes sex. It seems that there is not enough for you. Maybe you should watch something which is less real life and more about sex?

• Like 2

Kira still struggling to drag Nina out of bed.  A very subdued breakfast eating the last of the gateaux, Kira has no appetite and just picking at it and Nina making her eat more.  Nina is trying to make amends but Kira is still reluctant to forgive it seems.:sad:

Nina in her "chicken suit" straight on to her phone as kira leaves.  I think she was picked up as she did not take the keys, which means I may have answered my own question yesterday, and Nina does drive. 

More time to heal today, so tonight they may fully "kiss and make up".  Hope so.

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

yes, in real life, there is everything, and yes that includes sex. It seems that there is not enough for you. Maybe you should watch something which is less real life and more about sex?

I have enough sex, it seems to you is normal to have sex once every 2 months ... Once again I tell you that I do not comment on my sex and their but you write to the commentator personally. Do not you understand that I do not live in any of the RLC's apartments and can not comment on the forum. If you are commenting on people from the forum . I understand that you have no friends in your life and you are looking at girls as your friends to have your life. Exit walking meet with people do not rely on real life watching RLC

• Like 2

Nina nd Kira back home tonight looking happier.  On the couch playing with PS4, with NIna kissing and cuddling Kira who is responding well.  Just opened a box of chocolates, looks like they are going to have a really good night.  Though Kira looks tired as usual.

But then we know it does not take much to wake her up if the opportunity arises...

22 hours ago, alokin said:

I have enough sex, it seems to you is normal to have sex once every 2 months ... Once again I tell you that I do not comment on my sex and their but you write to the commentator personally. Do not you understand that I do not live in any of the RLC's apartments and can not comment on the forum. If you are commenting on people from the forum . I understand that you have no friends in your life and you are looking at girls as your friends to have your life. Exit walking meet with people do not rely on real life watching RLC

I can't make sense of this/

I do understand the things that you suggest that I don't.

"Real life"abounds with deviations from the norm.

You don't know anything about my life, and should keep your silly opinions about it private.

I think a lot of what you have to say is getting lost in a language gap somehow. ( am not sure that is necessarily a bad thing.)

I am new here i have a question with reallifecam if you join the Standard Membership i know that gives you acsess to  nina and kiras cam my quetion does the Standard Membership give you acsess to all there camers in there appartmant 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

You don't know anything about my life, and should keep your silly opinions about it private.

This is entirely true of you in your comments to me . For a hundredth time I tell you not to comment on the commentators and give advice to the people in the forum .  Otherwise you get such advice !   I hope this time you have understood me correctly  !

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Yes, and that should apply to all

On 25.9.2017 at 11:02 AM, Barry Elephant said:

Weren't you Alokin76? (or is there another 75 of you somewhere, all whining and grumbling together?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alokin said:

This is entirely true of you in your comments to me . For a hundredth time I tell you not to comment on the commentators and give advice to the people in the forum .  Otherwise you get such advice !   I hope this time you have understood me correctly  !

Yes, I have. You are telling me that I mustn't disagree with you.

I don't think so mate.