Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

She’s not a lesbian. She’s been there before with a boyfriend.

Then shame on me for thinking something different, I really should know better.  Getting really tired it's time for my bed...:sad:

5 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Well it looks like it is going to be a sleepover, Kira getting the bedding out from the couch.  Nina has a look in her eyes I've seen before, it's a kinda expectant look...::)::)::)

Making up the bed for the girl right now.

wow, talk about seeing what you want to see.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

wow, talk about seeing what you want to see.

In my paltry defence.  Yes it was.  The same look she had on the night/morning of the infamous 3some with Doe Eyes.  After the game had been put away and Kira went to the bathroom, she then came back and pounced on DE and gave her several passionate kisses.  Nina sat on the edge of the couch and looking towards cam 3, you could see that look then. Half opened mouth, looking directly ahead, a look of quiet expectation.  That is MY interpretation, rightly or wrongly.

There were other similarities last night, of previous "encounters", that have happened in this apartment, I was merely reporting what I see.  My apologies if I have been misunderstood or lead people astray, that is never my intention.  Merely to create interest.

• Like 2

I  have tried to match two pics that show the same look from both events.  I cannot catch the exact frames (not skillful enough), It's close but not close enough.

I will therefore have to plead "Guilty as Charged",

It is also probably the wrong place to post such a comparison.