Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

12 hours ago, le5b05 said:

04:00 their time and they have gone to bed.  Kira asleep instantly.  Nina has a wonderful smile on her face.  All is well in their world. ::)

How good is there no sex ... I think it's wrong even if it's not healthy ...  ;)  :)

1 hour ago, alokin said:

How good is there no sex ... I think it's wrong even if it's not healthy ...  ;)  :)

Hi Alokin.

I do not know if you have noticed.  It is (to put it delicately, shall we say) not a good time for Kira right now.

Now some may think it is OK,  whilst others respect their partners bodies.

Besides, sex is not everything.  It is not a measure of how much you love someone.  There can be more emotion and deeper love, from an embrace.  From a stroke of the face with the back of the hand.  From a passionate or gentle kiss.  10 minutes of the above can mean sooo much more, than 10 minutes of perfunctory sex! 

Just saying.  If others think I am right?  Then click the heart.  If they think I am wrong?  Then I have my flameproof jacket to hand.  As always.  Fire away folks!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Hi Alokin.

I do not know if you have noticed.  It is (to put it delicately, shall we say) not a good time for Kira right now.

Now some may think it is OK,  whilst others respect their partners bodies.

Besides, sex is not everything.  It is not a measure of how much you love someone.  There can be more emotion and deeper love, from an embrace.  From a stroke of the face with the back of the hand.  From a passionate or gentle kiss.  10 minutes of the above can mean sooo much more, than 10 minutes of perfunctory sex! 

Just saying.  If others think I am right?  Then click the heart.  If they think I am wrong?  Then I have my flameproof jacket to hand.  As always.  Fire away folks!

Yes, you are right, N&K show alot of passionate love with just kissing and cuddling, but alokin is also right, when the sex is down to less than once a month, I totally understand why most viewers consider them to be very boring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

Hi everybody.  :shy:This is my first post here. They are so cute together.:heart:
  Which of the two are the jealous ones? Are you Nina or Kira?

Hi and welcome.  I shall point you to page 24.  Halfway down, I give a full description of how to identify the girls correctly.  Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

Hi everybody.  :shy:This is my first post here. They are so cute together.:heart:
  Which of the two are the jealous ones? Are you Nina or Kira?

I guess I am a bit of both. I love to be the smart observer [Kira], but from time to time I also love to stand in the spotlights [Nina] :-)

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Nina and Kira listening and watching the new video clip of the band's single. They are super exited! (and so am I!)

it looks like their band's but i don't recognize nina's voice
  • Like 1