Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

You also missed the main thing and they understand that sex between them is less and that's the fact I've been yelling for a year ... sex connects a couple with them is a habit and even their conversations are getting smaller ... I often doubt they are not sincere and that after the scandals a year ago the things between them are broken ... They play different music ... For me their relationship is boring right now ... and they know it is theirs just the habit of living in an apartment .  Do not attack me for my opinion as I said earlier , I am a client of RLC precisely because of them but in the last year it is difficult to look at them ...

• Like 1

Not sure, it's a very busy print.  Almost as if it is printed out of focus.  I'm sure someone will tell us soon enough. 

Kira went off to bed, Nina had a shower and joined her later.  Lots of "Pillow talk" and some sexy kissing and caressing.  Not enough to satisfy the hardcore amongst you, but for some of us delightful. 

It nearly came to sex, but there is an issue between them that is unresolved.  THAT is what is stopping them from having sex.  I do not know what it is, and unless one of them or both of them talk to me I will never know.  That is what is needed.  A counsellor or just a good listener to help them talk it through. 

• Like 1

The girls are up early and out.  There was magic moment, in the bedroom as they were getting dressed.  ::)

Naked Nina was about to get dressed when Kira bent down and kissed her butt.  Nina responded and they had a few kisses and caresses :heart: as Kira turned towards the closet, then Nina bent down and kissed Kira's butt.  It was playful, it was fun.::):biggrin:::)

They have dressed casually, for they are not working today.  Thursday used to be Kira's day off before she changed jobs.  It looks like that is going to continue.  They are off today to have some precious time together, to have some "US TIME".  I hope they have a wonderful day.  Be happy girls.:biggrin::biggrin:

8 hours ago, alokin said:

You also missed the main thing and they understand that sex between them is less and that's the fact I've been yelling for a year ... sex connects a couple with them is a habit and even their conversations are getting smaller ... I often doubt they are not sincere and that after the scandals a year ago the things between them are broken ... They play different music ... For me their relationship is boring right now ... and they know it is theirs just the habit of living in an apartment .  Do not attack me for my opinion as I said earlier , I am a client of RLC precisely because of them but in the last year it is difficult to look at them ...

I completely agree. Sex is very important in a relationship. Pillow talks and kisses are cute but in the long run this is not enough.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hayden said:

I completely agree. Sex is very important in a relationship. Pillow talks and kisses are cute but in the long run this is not enough.

They always show alot of love, cuddling and kissing, but it almost never leads to sex.

Hi folks!  Yes I'm back.

I had serious health issues that kept me off line.  Well pretty damn near off everything to be honest.

So it appears that nothing much is happening in N&K's world.  Except yesterday which I believe was Kira's BIRTHDAY :heart:::):heart:.  Belatedly, happy birthday Kira.

Just checked back a little on replay.  Looked like a quiet affair with just the two of them at home mostly.  LOTS of Flowers, Aaaahhh sweet.   A few laughs between them, some smiles and kisses and a few hugs. and a beer or two. Off to bed, and sleep.  Pretty boring some would say.  Your opinions as always will be respected.

Not me of course, I love to see them being normal real people.  Oh, and if you want to know the definition of boredom you should catch my life, same old routine day after day after day.  It really IS more exciting watching paint dry.

Anyway I took the opportunity to send off my flameproof jacket to the dry cleaners and get my fire extinguisher serviced.  So watch this space, now let's see if I can be controversial for a change...

• Upvote 1