Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

It was awful. 

The girl is was really bad. I think that she is in hospital now. I'll hope that all ok. The girls is not happy. I'll think that they trying not think about what happens. Nina is not smile. And all time in phone. They talk about girl, her name Susha. 

I saw this early. It's epilepsy. I'll listen that they talk about a benign tumor in her head. 

I'll hope that all will be ok, with the girl. 

Maybe it's because they drink whiskey?! 

But if it was bad alcohol, all girls must be bad. But was only one. 

God saving her. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Roksis said:

It was awful. 

The girl is was really bad. I think that she is in hospital now. I'll hope that all ok. The girls is not happy. I'll think that they trying not think about what happens. Nina is not smile. And all time in phone. They talk about girl, her name Susha. 

I saw this early. It's epilepsy. I'll listen that they talk about a benign tumor in her head. 

I'll hope that all will be ok, with the girl. 

Maybe it's because they drink whiskey?! 

But if it was bad alcohol, all girls must be bad. But was only one. 

God saving her. 

If she suffers from Epilepsy chances are she takes Medication for the condition.  Everyone knows your not supposed to mix Alcohol with any type of Medication.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she suffers from Epilepsy chances are she takes Medication for the condition.  Everyone knows your not supposed to mix Alcohol with any type of Medication.

The medical services seem to give the girls a solid lesson or two. I believe I heard 'alcohol'.

• Like 1