Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a une heure, bigmac18 a dit :

Years ago there had been some discussion about the behaviour of Nina, and the possibility of her being somewhere on the autism spectrum. There are some indications: her repetitive movements, her social interactions, her urge to talk extensively about her fascinations, her need to crawl into her own little (phone) world. Without trying to diagnose her, it would help to understand/explain how she does what she does. With this in mind, I personally feel little need to judge what we see in this apartment.

Although it might sometimes/often look like a uneven relationship, I still cling to the idea of them both really needing each other.

Absolutely correct that they need each other.  Polar opposites in behaviour, which is often an attraction. 

Kira does all the work because she has unfettered Love :heart: for Nina.  Whilst Nina may seem to take adavantage all the time, she gives something that Kira needs.  That is someone to care for.  It's the "mother" instinct in her that drives her on.  Which is why she feeds her and dresses her at times, like she did this morning with the bath robe.

Kira has come out from behind the drawers, still sitting on the floor (her safety net position).  Both look to have been crying extensively.  I wonder what kicked this off???

27 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Oh MY God!  Now what's happened?  Kira is hiding in the bedroom closet again and Nina is outside on the floor crying.  I don't know, I go and get some dinner, come back and all hell as broken loose.

They'll be munching each others pie soon.  The making up is the best parts after an argument.  They've been through this type of thing many times over.

1c88c8be45e82d26139f54b1906c71fc.gif

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

They'll be munching each others pie soon.  The making up is the best parts after an argument.  They've been through this type of thing many times over.

thumb_1q3inxz.gif

As always dragging me back down to earth again.  Thanks for that.::) 

Looks like a stalemate at the moment, both calmed down a little.

• Like 1

Just now, le5b05 said:

As always dragging me back down to earth again.  Thanks for that.::) 

Looks like a stalemate at the moment, both calmed down a little.

it's like watching a Soap Opera.  They have been with RLC coming up 3 years next Month and this type of thing has been seen numerous times so it can almost be predicted what follows.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, StnCld316 a dit :

it's like watching a Soap Opera.  They have been with RLC coming up 3 years next Month and this type of thing has been seen numerous times so it can almost be predicted what follows.

Nina just removed her breast enhancements, then tried to cuddle Kira who turned away.  Two minutes later and it's the other way round with Nina shrugging off Kira.  Oh what a topsy-turvy world they live in.

• Like 2

Yep! now that's better. :heart: On the floor still, but cuddling each other and smiling at times.  For those that don't subscribe, now might be a good time because you're missing so much. For the rest I'll keep posting as long as I can to keep you in the picture.

Much, much calmer now.  Just left the bedroom.

il y a 2 minutes, le5b05 a dit :

Nina just getting into the bath, looks like Kira is about to join her.

Yes! in the bath together now washing away the tear stained makeup and some of the pain.  A lot of healing happens in this bathtub of theirs.

Kira first out of the bath and into pyjama bottoms.  Out in the kitchen preparing dinner.  Nina still in the bath, I've just noticed on her left arm she may have another tatoo.

Nina shaving her legs, so everything back to normal folks.  The show rolls on.