Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

I have a questuon has anyone noticed cam 1 and 2 a freezing up a lot

And its 12.45 am and kira and nina are having dinner !   thats a bit late for me 
and one other point the heating  in russia is good considering they walk around comfortably with no clothes on inside 

the temperature in Russia and that area is around 13c degrees to 20c degrees daytime and down to 10c at night  at the moment 

9 minutes ago, Chris b said:

And its 12.45 am and kira and nina are having dinner !   thats a bit late for me 
and one other point the heating  in russia is good considering they walk around comfortably with no clothes on inside 

the temperature in Russia and that area is around 13c degrees to 20c degrees daytime and down to 10c at night  at the moment 

im getting cam freeze on all cams all apts thought it just the crap internet service here in oz

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris b said:

I come from Norway, the winter is cold, but with heating, and insulation in the walls, inside temprature will be like normal thrroughout the year

• Like 1

Well they had lots of tender moments tonight, particularly in the bathtub.:heart:  Both of them seem to be making an extra effort not to antagonise the other.  Nina has used her phone much less tonight and even helped in the kitchen, though it seems neither of them had much of an appetite.  Nina instigating and giving Kira more kisses and cuddles, which is lovely.  They are off to bed now, and I suspect some much needed sleep.

Kira off to work in the morning leaving Nina home alone.  She spent her time mostly on the couch, either on the PS4, her phone or laptop.  In the evening she then prepares to go out.

The new hair extensions are settling down now.  She is looking STUNNING with her long Red hair falling down her back. It really, really suits her.  Both physically and character  wise.  She may have taken her time picking and choosing the look she wanted, but OMG was it worth the wait.  Absolutely gorgeous!

25 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Kira off to work in the morning leaving Nina home alone.  She spent her time mostly on the couch, either on the PS4, her phone or laptop.  In the evening she then prepares to go out.

The new hair extensions are settling down now.  She is looking STUNNING with her long Red hair falling down her back. It really, really suits her.  Both physically and character  wise.  She may have taken her time picking and choosing the look she wanted, but OMG was it worth the wait.  Absolutely gorgeous!

I see a completely different woman. The ginger gives her a new appearance, but a very good one. 8-)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Red Heads are also called Ginger.

Well sort of.  Auburn is another term for this color.  Ginger has a more golden, yellowish tinge, but I'm being pedantic.  Also, in the UK in the 70's - 80's being "Ginger" meant something entirely different and it was not complimentary.  So used with caution.

Either way, Nina, as a fiery redhead is a potent mix.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Well sort of.  Auburn is another term for this color.  Ginger has a more golden, yellowish tinge, but I'm being pedantic.  Also, in the UK in the 70's - 80's being "Ginger" meant something entirely different and it was not complimentary.  So used with caution.

Either way, Nina, as a fiery redhead is a potent mix.

I won't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.          :biggrin:

• Like 1