Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

Surely they are aware of the discussions on the forum. But again I do not see problems. It costs about 1 dollar a day. If you are interested in the project or the participants - it seems to me to be honest to pay.

These guests are quite interesting. Perhaps we will see them again.

It's more complicated than that. I have been a subsciber and I'm trying to be again, but I have my own problems. Given that the comments contest is in play, I think I've earned my right to be here even if I don't pay thank you very much!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's more complicated than that. I have been a subsciber and I'm trying to be again, but I have my own problems. Given that the comments contest is in play, I think I've earned my right to be here even if I don't pay thank you very much!

Amy you deserve to be here, the threads wouldn't be as fun without your post

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy you deserve to be here, the threads wouldn't be as fun without your post

Thank you for saying that. Very kind of you. :heart: I may say many harsh and critical things, but it has always been my intention to make VH be better. 

• Like 2

I have a question for viewers that are watching this apartment more than me Is there a problem between Phil & Katie? For all the years I've been on a voyeur site, I never saw a woman (that is there as a couple) to be so often alone in her bed. It looks like that she prefers masturbate (and she does it all the time) than being fucked by Phil. Also, when they have sex, it seems that she doesn't like it. On several occasions, I saw Phil finish with his hand instead of keep fucking She simply seems to get bored when he is fucking her. And we all know that she enjoys lesbian sex with Lena And, again tonight, Phil sleeps on the couch and Katie is alone in her bed. Any one has an idea about that? Some days, I got the impression that she is more lesbian than bisexual and she is with Phil only because of that project (and probably also because Lena has a boyfriend so she can't be with her all the time Your comments would be appreciated to help me to understand this situation