Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Hey Ben! Missed you. 

I agree, but it seems to be an issue with Phil more then Katie. He just seems lost here and I think it's taking a toll on Katie's interest in him. Plus, I think she got a taste of the pussy and in the back of her mind she keeps thinking about it. These 4 need more guests over. Today, for a while they looked like they were having some real fun. 

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Finally :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::heart: Kesha is coming back

Yes, I hinted above somewhere.

But there is some problem. She will not be a frequent guest here as far as I understand. She must go through the whole country. Therefore, only on weekends and not often.

They need some shake. New people. New games. New limits are possible. The new house will be strong. And party. That is, in addition to the 3 crazy girls (Nina, Serena and Edda) - there will still be people frequent visitors. I do not know what show they will do. But the movement will be in Edda apt. Maybe Misty will recover from illness and will add pace (MMF and the girl-girl/+man). She will have a week soon (in October) - where she will be very hot and focused on the result.

About Phil and Katie - nothing special. Phil&Peter is busy with some business there via computer and spends a lot of time there. That's all.

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

They have the bedroom door closed again, Amy isn't going to be happy about that

I'm a subcriber again. Thank you very much Groomy! So, allow me to continue my rant. Right now the door is open. They need to take it off the hinges and put it in the closet. It's hurting their views. PERIOD!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm a subcriber again. Thank you very much Groomy! So, allow me to continue my rant. Right now the door is open. They need to take it off the hinges and put it in the closet. It's hurting their views. PERIOD!

Amy they're not shy, they shouldn't be closing the freaking door, as a guest you can't see the details of what they're doing, but at least you can see that they are inside the bedroom

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy they're not shy, they shouldn't be closing the freaking door, as a guest you can't see the details of what they're doing, but at least you can see that they are inside the bedroom

Precisely! Freeloaders aren't going to be seeing much, but they will at least see that someone is home. PLUS!! Even more importantly, subcribers who are surfing the apts, to which there are a great many now, may see something happening in the bedroom and then be compelled to look further into the paid cams in the room, thus a "view", thus a rating, and thus $$$. Hello!

• Like 1

Ok, this is going to sound terribly rude and inconsiderate, but I have to say it. I hope somehow Katie gets the message from one girl to another. Katie needs to know that she is super sexy and cute and her body is an absolute wonderland! But, I see trouble down the road if she doesn't start doing butt and thigh execises.  There are tons of videos on YouTube and it doesn't take more then 5-10 minutes a day to do them with no equipment needed. I know it sounds like I'm body shaming her, but I'm really just trying to help her out. If she does it she will be thanking me later. You're there all day Katie, just do it!