golfer06    18,364

considering the fact that they are not gay or bi but were doing it to entertain us i think that they were fine. 2 lovely girls showing off was a pretty good start. they've shown us a heluva lot more than most of the other apts. and they obviously made the guys go out so that they wouldn't come in and start fucking them. who knows. maybe at some point the guys will stay & get turned on enough to go further like a swap. in the meantime i love seeing their beautiful naked bodies & it doesn't matter what the reason is. my hat is off to them!!!!

• Like 7

Refur    338
7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

considering the fact that they are not gay or bi but were doing it to entertain us i think that they were fine. 2 lovely girls showing off was a pretty good start. they've shown us a heluva lot more than most of the other apts. and they obviously made the guys go out so that they wouldn't comein and start fucking them. who knows. maybe at some point the guys will stay & get turned on enough to go further like a swap. in the meantime i love seeing their beautiful naked bodies & it doesn't matter what the reason is. my hat is off to them!!!!

I for one appreciate what they did. I thought they would not go there and now, who knows what can happen

• Like 4

ashleyxyz    2,397
29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

considering the fact that they are not gay or bi but were doing it to entertain us i think that they were fine. 2 lovely girls showing off was a pretty good start. they've shown us a heluva lot more than most of the other apts. and they obviously made the guys go out so that they wouldn't come in and start fucking them. who knows. maybe at some point the guys will stay & get turned on enough to go further like a swap. in the meantime i love seeing their beautiful naked bodies & it doesn't matter what the reason is. my hat is off to them!!!!

Wow, Do you think Lena giving Katie oral was fake? I mean what the hell, she has her head right there between her legs, why would she go there and not really get into it? And have they ever master bated together like that?

• Like 1

ashleyxyz    2,397
32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I'll bet more than your hat was off during this, maybe your pants too? Lol!

• Like 1

jabbath1987    7,041
11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, Do you think Lena giving Katie oral was fake? I mean what the hell, she has her head right there between her legs, why would she go there and not really get into it? And have they ever master bated together like that?

Does not look like fake to me. Lenas reactions to it were real:

LenaKatiePussyEating2.JPG

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG

• Like 4

Refur    338
5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

LenaKatiePussyEating2.JPG

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG

Where do you get this cam jabbath ? I have only two cam there and this is the third

• Like 1

moos54    741
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

LenaKatiePussyEating2.JPG  0   98.52 kB

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG  0   101.78 kB

girls fake more better than a man ^^

the problem is Katie unties her hair and lays her hands just before putting her head between Lena's thighs

It allows, perhaps despite itself, to hide the real action
I think we got a good fake show, nude and fun girl 

jabbath1987    7,041
1 minute ago, Refur said:

Where do you get this cam jabbath ? I have only two cam there and this is the third

I was there and watched :biggrin: Nah just kidding the cam is only visible in operators mode for creating moments. It has no sound at the moment. I guess thats the reason its not visible on normal list...

• Like 2

ashleyxyz    2,397
10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

LenaKatiePussyEating2.JPG  0   98.52 kB

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG  0   101.78 kB

I wouldn't think they would, theyv'e done almost everything else on cam you could think of, this is pretty hot , it's good to have these 4 back

• Like 2

jabbath1987    7,041
1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wouldn't think they would, theyv'e done almost everything else on cam you could think of, this is pretty hot , it's good to have these 4 back

Of course. Good to have a big place with great people not hiding at all. After seeing the do-nothings in the hideout I began to doubt its possible :biggrin:

• Like 1

Amy3    7,268

Who cares if it's fake. They are progressing. Enjoy it for goodness sakes. 😍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

groomy    1,440

I wrote in the mansion topic. They are not lesbian or even bi. So do not expect much from them at once.

If I ask you to cook a simple Mille-feuille. Recipes are everywhere, there are a lot YouTube channels. However, you will not get a good Mille-feuille from the first or even the second time. Here is similar.

They are still cheerful, positive and smiling they now have a lot toys. So just watch their shows. Or do not look.

About games. So it is necessary to keep interest. Misty - keeps pick up a new guy online. Everyone watches - how it ends, guy run away or Misty and guy move into the bed. Anna and Alex - also spend long parties with games and drinking.

1090.jpg

1091.jpg