Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

lena peter trying to get the mojo back!

Better than in the last days. But far from their former.
But I think they were a success. They had time to start and finish it all before Misty invited the two guys. And before Serena and Nina staged a lecherous party of the week.

bandicam_2017-09-22_18-20-45-671.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Their problem is they dont know any friends in the new city they can invite to come over...

Firstly, they had not been invited much before (like 3-4 times for all the time). And they coped well, at the expense of parties, a cheerful mood.

Secondly, they have been here for 1.5 months. It was possible to find guests.

Guests - raise interest and views. For example, Misty did nothing at night, according to Misty's standards, but she was watched. Because there were guests. Nina and Alan had everything so bad (I just know the figure of the day's statistics) - probably if the KPLP will get dressed, lie down and watch TV for 24 hours, they will have even better statistics. But they began to invite guests. Manager helped with Serena. And they are some of the best on project::).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Firstly, they had not been invited much before (like 3-4 times for all the time). And they coped well, at the expense of parties, a cheerful mood.

Secondly, they have been here for 1.5 months. It was possible to find guests.

Guests - raise interest and views. For example, Misty did nothing at night, according to Misty's standards, but she was watched. Because there were guests. Nina and Alan had everything so bad (I just know the figure of the day's statistics) - probably if the KPLP will get dressed, lie down and watch TV for 24 hours, they will have even better statistics. But they began to invite guests. Manager helped with Serena. And they are some of the best on project::).

Yes guests and surprises is the way to go :biggrin: