Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I would imagine that a person would have been able to at least catch a glimpse of them through the door, but nope! Looked like no one was home. Opportunutiy missed!

Yep, I never would have checked if you hadn't said something about the closed door. Usually its just one of them looking through phone. :cool:

Nuthing_Gif.gif

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! In  this case someone would have been able to see that they were having sex. Hook, subscription, views, payday! They are being fools to close that door.

Well, there are different approaches. Perhaps this is the recommendation of managers. Anna said that when they do an action or orgy (in an old apartment where there 3 cams in the room - 1 free) under a free camera, the statistics are much better than when they go to the bedroom. On the other hand - many participants when they go to fuck or do some kind show, deliberately go exclusively for paid cameras.

I guess their plans a little. They are interesting. The new game is good (which they play now). It is active, not boring and understandable. Well, puts the girls in the best perspectives.:heart:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, there are different approaches. Perhaps this is the recommendation of managers. Anna said that when they do an action or orgy (in an old apartment where there 3 cams in the room - 1 free) under a free camera, the statistics are much better than when they go to the bedroom. On the other hand - many participants when they go to fuck or do some kind show, deliberately go exclusively for paid cameras.

I guess their plans a little. They are interesting. The new game is good (which they play now). It is active, not boring and understandable. Well, puts the girls in the best perspectives.:heart:

The only problem with that is this. It's not lke the freeloader is going to really be seeing much through that door other then to see that someone is there. If the door is closed it looks like no one is home. Click and away they go, along with their view in the case of a lazy subscriber.

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Door is open. Hope they got the message. 

Surely they are aware of the discussions on the forum. But again I do not see problems. It costs about 1 dollar a day. If you are interested in the project or the participants - it seems to me to be honest to pay.

These guests are quite interesting. Perhaps we will see them again.