North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan

10 minutes ago, itsme said:

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I have a feeling that we are at the genesis of something big. 

So far both sides are just blowing off hot steam.  Hopefully they keep it that way.  

NK can say they have this and they have that but do they really have what they say or is it just a ploy to make Donald Trump look to be more of an Asshole than he already is.

If Trump figures on starting something he better make sure his Allies are all lined up. He's pissed a few off since becoming President they just may not be there when he needs them.  Japan I think will stab America in the back the first chance they get. They still haven't forgotten the Bomb of Hiroshima.  They could say they'll side with them and turn face when conflict starts.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

So far both sides are just blowing off hot steam.  Hopefully they keep it that way.  

NK can say they have this and they have that but do they really have what they say or is it just a ploy to make Donald Trump look to be more of an Asshole than he already is.

If Trump figures on starting something he better make sure his Allies are all lined up. He's pissed a few off since becoming President they just may not be there when he needs them.  Japan I think will stab America in the back the first chance they get. They still haven't forgotten the Bomb of Hiroshima.  They could say they'll side with them and turn face when conflict starts.

Trump is a wild card. And quite frankly I could see him doing just about anything to get the attention off the investigation by the department of justice. Right now the hurricane is a good distraction, but 6 months from now when the investigation is near completion it might be a different story. 

7 minutes ago, itsme said:

Trump is a wild card. And I quite frankly I could see him doing just about anything to get the attention off the investigation by the department of justice. Right now the hurricane is a good distraction, but 6 months from now when the investigation is near completion it might be a different story. 

The Hurricane Harvey in Texas has everyone's mind set on different things rather than Trumps ongoing Investigations against him.  Now there's another Hurricane on it's way. Hurricane Irma and it has got more power than Harvey. It's still to far out yet to determine which US State is in it's path but they'll likely know more in the next 2 or 3 days once it hits warmer waters. It's already a Category 3 and it's expected to be a Cat4 in the next couple of days. So that will be another distraction.  The conflict between NK and US will just blow hot steam for the next little while and see what develops in the Months ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well the arse-holes are at it again.

Just a lot of Hot Air Blowing Around at the Moment. 

You have a Fat Man in NK and then Donald Trump.   Ones Addicted to making Threats and that's about it and the Other is Addicted to Twitter. Neither Can Be Trusted.

At least the Twitter guy knows who Little Kimmy really works for. Previous Washington jackasses didn't, or wouldn't admit it.

Time for me to hit Harbor Freight tools and buy every Chinese crappy cheap tool I'll ever need before that ball game gets shut down.

• Like 1