North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan

4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well Trumpy has stated at the UN Council meeting - we will destroy North Korea etc, etc. _ How surely not with nukes as the radiation fall out would affect South Korea, China, Japan.

Personally I think Trump should be removed as POTUS before he does something foolish he may regret.  North Koreans are not as Dumb as they Look.

On 9/20/2017 at 2:54 AM, StnCld316 said:

Personally I think Trump should be removed as POTUS before he does something foolish he may regret.  North Koreans are not as Dumb as they Look.

That's the problem, N. Koreans are dumbasses, to even a think for a second, we won't wipe them off the face of this earth. Putin already made it clear, if N Koreans decide on who they want to bully, there on their own... Amazing how the Liberal media has everyone believing what they like you to believe.. Anything is better than the Devil! (Hillary Clinton) Personally, there are a few Countries I would like to see disappear, minus the women and children and animals of course... :smile:

I think it's dangerous for a dictatorship which operates the largest concentration camp ever seen on the face of the Earth to have any sort of nuclear weapons. The Russians and Chinese should be embarrassed to have that monstrosity as a client state. Their Kimmy Puppet rulers have been as utterly despicable and inhuman as were Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.