Lisa & Em - Part #1

Lisa started to build momentum on thursday, now she's gone for three days. Although, that is good for her private life, it's a very bad move for her apartment. Three days in VHTV is a long long time. Even Misty hasn't gone so long. This is not the best way to strengthen your viewers base while other apts. are doing their best to grow.

I hope she will come back fresh and with a nice guy everyone will like but i doubt it. I guess she will stick with this do little tattooed guy who comes everytime at 4:00 am, knowing that he will just have to jump on the bed and fuck her (with no affection), fuck her again when they wake up, then stay on the bed all day long, then go and sit on the couch watching cartoons, eat something, then go home. This is no a recipe for success.

I like Lisa. She's a nice and beautiful russian girl but if she likes to be use like that, i will stop watching her apt. and switch to timeline onliy. 

27 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lisa started to build momentum on thursday, now she's gone for three days. Although, that is good for her private life, it's a very bad move for her apartment. Three days in VHTV is a long long time. Even Misty hasn't gone so long. This is not the best way to strengthen your viewers base while other apts. are doing their best to grow.

I would not agree. Yes - I'm writing Winter is coming. But at the moment everything is calm.

KPLP - just spent a birthday party. And not so that super.

Jeka - perhaps the return of a hot girl will reload his apartment. But if it will be as before - 1-2 days a week. Nothing serious. Alice will be the locomotive after leaving Violet and Jeff.

Nina & Alan - were able to reload the apartment, thanks to the guests. And there today seems to be a party up to 11 hours of their local time.

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora - continue to be top apartment of the whole business. With the daily orgies, invited black guys with 30cm dicks. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Not really.

Anastasia & Rock, Adam, Jack - they did not succeed. Only get drunk.

As far as I understand, Anna and Alex will take a small vacation. Violet and Jeff will get a new apartment the other day - but as they begin, we'll see. I think that they will be much more interesting than Alice's apt. I think there will be a few more apartments in the near future (2-3 weeks). But when the Brazilians return, yes. It will be difficult for many participants. And other participants will increase the pace or remain without pay.

• Like 3

People like Bree because she's sexy and because of the way she matches with Drew. The same with Jeff & Violet, Pavel & Alice. I see these couples stay in VHTV for a long time. As for Lisa, she has greater potentials than other girls in VHTV but she needs a permanent guy in her apt. to make it not some who comes once awhile. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It is for Lisa. She's a hundred times more interesting then the 4 do nothings even without a guy. There is an audience for her outside of CC members who long for her to be Misty 2.0.

I guess that what make the difference and it his what i like in her apartment is that she looks 'more' genuine... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

I would not agree. Yes - I'm writing Winter is coming. But at the moment everything is calm.

KPLP - just spent a birthday party. And not so that super.

Jeka - perhaps the return of a hot girl will reload his apartment. But if it will be as before - 1-2 days a week. Nothing serious. Alice will be the locomotive after leaving Violet and Jeff.

Nina & Alan - were able to reload the apartment, thanks to the guests. And there today seems to be a party up to 11 hours of their local time.

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora - continue to be top apartment of the whole business. With the daily orgies, invited black guys with 30cm dicks. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Not really.

Anastasia & Rock, Adam, Jack - they did not succeed. Only get drunk.

As far as I understand, Anna and Alex will take a small vacation. Violet and Jeff will get a new apartment the other day - but as they begin, we'll see. I think that they will be much more interesting than Alice's apt. I think there will be a few more apartments in the near future (2-3 weeks). But when the Brazilians return, yes. It will be difficult for many participants. And other participants will increase the pace or remain without pay.

Thanks Groomy for the news, as always.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

People like Bree because she's sexy and because of the way she matches with Drew. The same with Jeff & Violet, Pavel & Alice. I see these couples stay in VHTV for a long time. As for Lisa, she has greater potentials than other girls in VHTV but she needs a permanent guy in her apt. to make it not some who comes once awhile. 

Agree that Alice is pretty and good looking girl, but perhaps now the house will suffer without Jeff & Viollet there ... They don't have friends.. Don't know if jeka will be there full time with Sara... So if they didn't start to explore other areas of the house and invite people to go there, the house will 'die'

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ah, the Brazilians, the great and mighty leveler! When that hammer falls everyone here is going freak out. Except a girl like Lisa, who does have to fake her sex life to get viewership. 

Nop, not everyone... i didn't waste more then 5 minutes on that house..