Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa, you're gonna wake up tomorrow feeling so good. You looked absolutely precious sleeping with your guy there last night. Seeing you so content and happy is such a pleasure. I hope this guy can keep making you happy. You guys make a cute couple. 💗

I don't think this guy is her guy. She felt confortable with him. Nothing more. She left him in her apt for 30 min last night, went to Misty's place..When they were talking ( women talk ), i had the feeling that she wasn't into him.

I also saw her showing the video of their  fight  with the drunken guy from her phone to Misty,  probably from the archive moments of VH website. They were laughing. It was a real joyful moment for them. :biggrin:

lis-guy.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Nope, she giving this guy a chance. She’s been snuggling with him for hours. He’s been playing it cool all day. I think he likes her. I’m holding out hope. 

I watched them all night. I think the guy made the right moves but Lisa just wasn't that into him. .

Just now, Amy3 said:

What happened Lisa? Is it Lewis, have you fallen for Lewis and no one else will do? 

from what i've seen lewis is the only 1 that was agressive & the only 1 to succeed. maybe her lack of experience is holding her back . she may need someone to be a little more forward with her. these other guys look like they're afraid to do anything.

• Like 1

Maybe shes hard to please or somehing. She knows how to please herself but analize the few times weve seen her having sex. She doesnt seems to enjoy like misty or the other girls. Seriously see her face expressions, moves, and moaning. The first sex with her boyfriend in the old apt she looks like she just wanted him to finish and be over. And so the next times

There have been a couple of guy's that looked like Lisa was interested in but I think she needs them to be more assertive and take Lisa (not in a bad way), if you look back that is how Lewis managed he was very forward and she pushed him away a couple of times but he eventually got her to let him in.

I agree both of you. You're right, she intimidates guys. She is a strong willed person and these guys are afraid of her. It's her defensive mechanism that keeps her strong and in control. Unfortunately, it's a wall that any guy around her must conquer. Most of these guys are probably used to getting laid easily and with Lisa it takes effort. I can appreciate that. It should take some effort to get into a girls pants. BUT, to be on VH, that wall needs to be a little shorter. She needs to be dropping ladders and ropes to help these guys to some extent. I don't think anybody is expecting to see Lisa be Misty 2.0, but they don't want to see a girl hung up on some guy who is hardly ever around while bouncing off others guys who are present and appear to be well suited for her. At some point Lisa is going to drop her guard and give these guys are chance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree both of you. You're right, she intimidates guys. She is a strong willed person and these guys are afraid of her. It's her defensive mechanism that keeps her strong and in control. Unfortunately, it's a wall that any guy around her must conquer. Most of these guys are probably used to getting laid easily and with Lisa it takes effort. I can appreciate that. It should take some effort to get into a girls pants. BUT, to be on VH, that wall needs to be a little shorter. She needs to be dropping ladders and ropes to help these guys to some extent. I don't think anybody is expecting to see Lisa be Misty 2.0, but they don't want to see a girl hung up on some guy who is hardly ever around while bouncing off others guys who are present and appear to be well suited for her. At some point Lisa is going to drop her guard and give these guys are chance.

Damn it! you are right and I cant even debate this point with you. Ah well I'm sure something else will come along for us to have a good debate over.:biggrin: