Lisa & Em - Part #1

He’s trying and trying and trying. At some point you just have say fuck it and go for it and if she says no, you get up and leave and find someone else. Lisa does not fall for the nice guy routine, it only makes her cuddly and sleepy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

He’s trying and trying and trying. At some point you just have say fuck it and go for it and if she says no, you get up and leave and find someone else. Lisa does not fall for the nice guy routine, it only makes her cuddly and sleepy

Exactly, he made her fall asleep with his niceties!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly, he made her fall asleep with his niceties!

She’s one of those girls that gives you the impression that she likes nice guys, but as has been proven, she likes it when they are more aggressive. I tried to convince Lisa that she needs to throw these guys a life preserver,  but she won’t do it. She just keeps right on sending the wrong signals and she keeps getting the same result, nothing. 

We should bear in mind that before she brings a guy in her apt, Lisa has already seen and spoken to him outside. I guess, most of the time, she has already decided outside about what is going to happen inside without the guys knowing it.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, pahman said:

We should bear in mind that before she brings a guy in her apt, Lisa has already seen and spoken to him outside. I guess, most of the time, she has already decided outside about what is going to happen inside without the guys knowing it.

So, in other words she's torturing these guys on purpose. Is she guilty of 1st degree blue balling?

• Like 1