Lisa & Em - Part #1

So and you forgot to do the connection with Em arrival... right?? 

And to guess that they were angry (without even understand the talkings) you are able to know in the past how many days they was without visiting each other?!!? with guests??? with no guests?? 

And btw just to know, alex and anna visited misty and didn't visited lisa... are alex and anna also angry with lisa?? 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So and you forgot to do the connection with Em arrival... right?? 

And to guess that they were angry (without even understand the talkings) you are able to know in the past how many days they was without visiting each other?!!? with guests??? with no guests?? 

And btw just to know, alex and anna visited misty and didn't visited lisa... are alex and anna also angry with lisa?? 

Sparkles. Do you know what ? Lets stop arguing like kids. There are more important things to do. OK?

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Some people are not aware of the fact that everything we are wrighting here, managers are reading it , VHTV read it, some participants read it.

I'm total aware that some people even have account on CC... I talk with them.. so.... and others only are readers... And of course, no ones knows that VHTV have an account here at CC... 

But its ridiculous to think that lisa just went to misty because she read here someone creating a theory that they was angry... and by that they was there to prove that someone here at cc was wrong... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I'm total aware that some people even have account on CC... I talk with them.. so.... and others only are readers... And of course, no ones knows that VHTV have an account here at CC... 

But its ridiculous to think that lisa just went to misty because she read here someone creating a theory that they was angry... and by that they was there to prove that someone here at cc was wrong... 

I rest my case:angel:

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

No. I carefully watched timeline and I am sure he did not cum.

Oh. There it is. Thx Zoifan! ❤️ 

So, you guys think a guy who can have sex with a goodness like Em over and over again and not have an orgasm is some kind of a champ? Seems more like a loser to me.  Seriously, I think most girls would be terribly dissatisfied if the guy they were with didn’t have an orgasm. I k ow it would me, and greatly! 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh. There it is. Thx Zoifan! ❤️ 

So, you guys think a guy who can have sex with a goodness like Em over and over again and not have an orgasm is some kind of a champ? Seems more like a loser to me.  Seriously, I think most girls would be terribly dissatisfied if the guy they were with didn’t have an orgasm. I k ow it would me, and greatly! 

About that i forgot to answer... If i'm not wrong, i saw him at the end of the first time seems to be removing a condom (don't know if full or not) but it was a 'surprise' because i didn't notice he putting one. The blankets and the cams positions didn't allow to watch if he had fake orgasm or 'true' orgasm. 
But i guess they called a 'champ' because 20-30 minutes before that 3 rounds of sex and oral in the middles we was totally wasted at bathroom grabbing the toilet.. And it wasn't a soft dick like the other guy with lisa