Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Some Girls that have never been on RLC before only sign for 1 Month to see what it's like. Then if they come back a Second time they usually stay longer.

If they stay 3 Months they may have to be with someone who has a Holier Than Thou Attitude and no one gets along. Then they have to wait till someone leaves the other place before they can switch.

Lately, most girls casted a 2nd time are no longer really involved. Polya is the best example. With her first stay, she had fun (not just outside), real visitors and a sex life at this place. Her last stay was the downfall for B1, because she kept everything outside and even took the other girls with her. I think, the barcelona apartments should be closed and be replaced with one more roommate apartment beside the one of K&K&K. 

hello everyone I read many messages between yesterday and today some resume my negative and positive opinion. The problem for me is that we want apartments that live with girls as much as possible inside, but if I take the case of Zlata it does not bring anything more to raise the level of interest (not clothes very sexy turns her back on the cam when she is naked  in the bedroom  does a puzzle etc ...) so it is negative for me  and yet this girl has all the codes we want, pretty, with beautiful breasts, long legs, etc ... surely nice and yet it does not interest me other case   Tereza very pretty girl a superb body sexy clothes no problems with cams, and yet this girl does not interest me . two different girls and yet who looks alike (they do not do anything for RLC customers so we, me) Fortunately Renata and sometimes Sher keeps B1 to be watched I do not forget Regina but for me it is in another category (funny girl and sometimes sexy like Lisa) this post only engages me, it's just my point of view

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello everyone I read many messages between yesterday and today some resume my negative and positive opinion. The problem for me is that we want apartments that live with girls as much as possible inside, but if I take the case of Zlata it does not bring anything more to raise the level of interest (not clothes very sexy turns her back on the cam when she is naked  in the bedroom  does a puzzle etc ...) so it is negative for me  and yet this girl has all the codes we want, pretty, with beautiful breasts, long legs, etc ... surely nice and yet it does not interest me other case   Tereza very pretty girl a superb body sexy clothes no problems with cams, and yet this girl does not interest me . two different girls and yet who looks alike (they do not do anything for RLC customers so we, me) Fortunately Renata and sometimes Sher keeps B1 to be watched I do not forget Regina but for me it is in another category (funny girl and sometimes sexy like Lisa) this post only engages me, it's just my point of view

There is a difference betwenn girls stay at the apartment and girls actually life there and make it a home. It's no help, if the girls just wait down the time to get paid, but do not really agree with the idea of the project.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

C'è una differenza tra le ragazze rimangono in appartamento e le ragazze in realtà la vita lì. Non è un aiuto, se le ragazze aspettano solo il tempo per essere pagati, ma non sono d'accordo con l'idea del progetto.

why, what is the idea of the project?

4 minutes ago, Spock said:

"La vita privata di altre persone vive 24/7".

the idea of the project is to provide apartments with cameras, with people living in, and making it look like they are spied 24/7, "and then live their lives. read RLC's regulation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

the idea of the project is to provide apartments with cameras, with people living in, and making it look like they are spied 24/7, "and then live their lives. read RLC's regulation

I agree but let's be honest , Barcelona apartments do not fit this concept.  They are a little bit more artificials

• Like 1