Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

il y a une heure, Spock a dit :

Il y a une différence betwenn filles restent à l'appartement et les filles réellement vie là-bas et en font une maison. Il n'y a pas d'aide, si les filles attendent juste vers le bas le temps de se faire payer, mais ne sont pas vraiment d'accord avec l'idée du projet.

Hello Spock I understand your message but you forget that Barca's apartments are managed differently than all others including KKK . Barca girls have a contract of one to three months it is difficult for a girl to actually express herself during a given period, some do it very well Irma is a good example of another takes time example Sofie, but the ultimate goal is to get known or noticed for magazines or of the productions the common denominator is the image to be known to be recognized. the idea of RLC to put apartments under surveillance 24/7 is intended for adults (cams in the bathrooms in the bedrooms) so it is necessary to find girls able to be filmed in all the nude circumstances or that n have no problems with nudity is if we think there are not many girls in this category since the opening of B1 and B2. Irma, seems to me most natural especially at his first visit. The other girls are or have were in permanent control (cams angles etc ...) I Include My Favorite Girls ( Karol Angelina Sofie Nicole). You will never have real life at B1 and B2 a solution would be a good casting with girls open and no problem with nudity. RLC has the keys but obviously not the right locks.

26 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello Spock I understand your message but you forget that Barca's apartments are managed differently than all others including KKK . Barca girls have a contract of one to three months it is difficult for a girl to actually express herself during a given period, some do it very well Irma is a good example of another takes time example Sofie, but the ultimate goal is to get known or noticed for magazines or of the productions the common denominator is the image to be known to be recognized. ...

So, you think that Polya or Lola just are not able to express themself in this apartment? ... No. I guess more they just realized that they get paid even if they just don't do anything

26 minutes ago, martyen said:

... the idea of RLC to put apartments under surveillance 24/7 is intended for adults (cams in the bathrooms in the bedrooms) so it is necessary to find girls able to be filmed in all the nude circumstances or that n have no problems with nudity is if we think there are not many girls in this category since the opening of B1 and B2. Irma, seems to me most natural especially at his first visit. The other girls are or have were in permanent control (cams angles etc ...) I Include My Favorite Girls ( Karol Angelina Sofie Nicole). You will never have real life at B1 and B2 a solution would be a good casting with girls open and no problem with nudity. RLC has the keys but obviously not the right locks.

Maybe, the concept for B1 and B2 is more challenging as the concept of the couple apartments. The point is that RLC is failing to show the private life of the girls. That is why i think it would be better to close this apartments and use the resources for something better. I would like to see a 2nd roommate apartment. Here, the girls would have time to adapt and a circel of friends to life for real. 

il y a 3 minutes, Spock a dit :

Donc, vous pensez que tout Polya ou Lola ne sont pas en mesure de themself exprimer dans cet appartement? ... Non, je pense que plus ils ont juste compris qu'ils sont payés, même s'ils ne font rien

Peut-être, pour le concept B1 et B2 est plus difficile que le concept des appartements couple. Le point est que RLC ne parvient pas à montrer la vie privée des filles. Voilà pourquoi je pense qu'il serait préférable de fermer cet appartement et utiliser les ressources pour quelque chose de mieux. Je voudrais voir un appartement au 2ème colocataire. Ici, les filles auraient le temps de addapt et un circel d'amis à la vie pour de vrai. 

I have already expressed for Polya Lola Anna Caroline Stella these girls make use of the apartments as a hotel to make money outside I said a few months ago that the return of Polya and Lola was not a good idea that they were there for the whole summer period (closing night clubs mid September) why close B1 and B2? RLC has the means to keep these two apartments and open apartments that you like it's just a matter of casting

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Spock said:

That is why i think it would be better to close this apartments and use the resources for something better. I would like to see a 2nd roommate apartment. Here, the girls would have time to adapt and a circel of friends to life for real. 

i don't think RLC is in lack of ressource . There are a couple of apartments  i would like to see closed but i don't claim fot it. I just don't watch them

• Like 2