Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

Just now, Spoon said:

If you figure out who that someone is, please send him PM's instead. I assure you that the rest of us do NOT need to hear your truth. You're like those religious nuts who stand on street corners shouting "the truth". No one likes them.

The difference is that I just describe what really happens. ... There are three girls giving a stupid teasing show without any real life or real involvement. ... This place is dead. 

il y a 3 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Regardez mes photos ci-dessus et vous verrez une « nuit de fête norvégienne » lol

Noldus my ex wife is Norwegian so I know a little the atmosphere of the evenings of Norway a beautiful country and charming people . by the way what photos are you talking about?

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And your still here as well.

On RLC? Yes, because I watch other apartments. Or did you mean on this thread? Because I wanted to share my opinion on the situation.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Noldus my ex wife is Norwegian so I know a little the atmosphere of the evenings of Norway a beautiful country and charming people . by the way what photos are you talking about?

go back to my first what ;) 

Just now, Spock said:

The difference is that I just describe what really happens. ... There are three girls giving a stupid teasing show without any real life or real involvement. ... This place is dead. 

So why do you keep saying the same thing? Do you really think no one hasn't seen it by now? I don't mean it as insult but you have a mental problem if you can't stop watching the streams and have this compulsion to "spread the truth". I strongly advice you seeking help.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Spock said:

Let's face it. There must be some people in this forum who write about what is really going on at this place.

There are three girls (7 for both apartments) get paid to make some kind of a lifeless bullshit something. The whole thing can't be surpassed in ridiculousness anymore. It is like VV, but without the sex, because this is kept outside. 

What for a stuid idea to have a fake apartment were nothing happen except this bullshit shows and teasing events. 

Warum tust du die dieses Martyrium an, wenn dich die Wohnungen in Barcelona schmerzen ?

Bleib einfach weg, dein Blutdruck dankt es dir !

Why are you doing this martyrdom when the flats in Barcelona hurt you?
Just stay away, your blood pressure thanks you!
  • Like 1

Just now, Spoon said:

So why do you keep saying the same thing? Do you really think no one hasn't seen it by now? I don't mean it as insult but you have a mental problem if you can't stop watching the streams and have this compulsion to "spread the truth". I strongly advice you seeking help.

Do you actually think that i watch the stream? ... There is a overview of the apartments that i can see while i watching what is going on at a place that is worth paying for.

I just write about this apartments, bacause i am sick of pay for these girls doing this senseless shows instead of have a really live at this places. 

• Like 1