Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

8 minutes ago, Spock said:

... this girls do their work ... They do not have this shows for fun. ... they have fun wihen they are outside of this place. ... It is that simple.

In your opinion, is there anything they could do for fun in the apartment that you would not think is fake?

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

In your opinion, is there anything they could do for fun in the apartment that you would not think is fake?

everything ... if they would do this form themself and not as a show for the viewers. It as important not to leave everything private outside of this apartment.

BTW, There are so many apartments that are not like the barcelona apartments. Even two with only girls in the cast (N&K and K&K&K). 

BTW2, It is obviously a show. They would never do this kind of thing without the cameras. They give shows instead of having a real private life at the barcelona apartments. :/

Imagine if everything Spock, Harley, Ed2 and others have said for the last two years is true. Every complaint about fake stuff and it not being real, all of it 100% true. Mind you, I don't believe it is, but lets imagine if it was. Since the streams are what they are now, nothing has really changed in two years, it would mean that everything they've been saying has had zero impact, in effect a complete waste of time. That's a lost of time they've spend on speaking "the truth" with absolutely no result. A sane person would stop and think about how he's spending his life a that point, if not sooner, and consider the possibility that he either wrong or simply wasting time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Imagine if everything Spock, Harley, Ed2 and others have said for the last two years is true. Every complaint about fake stuff and it not being real, all of it 100% true. Mind you, I don't believe it is, but lets imagine if it was. Since the streams are what they are now, nothing has really changed in two years, it would mean that everything they've been saying has had zero impact, in effect a complete waste of time. That's a lost of time they've spend on speaking "the truth" with absolutely no result. A sane person would stop and think about how he's spending his life a that point, if not sooner, and consider the possibility that he either wrong or simply wasting time.

This is just a forum. I do not post here to change something. I just write about my opinion. Like we all do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spock said:

This is just a forum. I do not post here to change something. I just write about my opinion. Like we all do.

So, you a) are not watching the Barcelona streams and b) aren't trying to change them. Is that right?

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Saying I love this, I love that is just as much a waste of time, and do not change anything either. Writing on here is about sharing opinions with other members, not much more.

I can let RLC  know by wich apartments I click on, or by mail.

• Like 1